BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
Is there a way to change the font size of the coloured dialogue? The white pop-up dialogue with the MC is fine, but the coloured character dialogues are hard to see. For reference - Display is 40in Samsung 4K at 2560x1440 wIN 10 and I have to get close to screen so as to not strain eyes.
Thanks in advance for any help

Reactions: BDI

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It is kind of annoying to get access to the Villa as Kate yet no matter how much you hang around you never walk in on Max plugging Lisa's cornhole or pounding Alice. No matter how many times you eat dinner with them nobody ever gets spanked naked. It's like the worst ever player is doing the Max half of the game.

Jul 13, 2018
going to try this game for the first time since the aftermath of Big Brother. Not expecting much, I saw a couple self explanotory reviews, don't know if I'm ready for the grind but here I am. Would you guys suggest to pick the male or the female protagonist? Which one has the best/most content? Is it the same content just from different pov, or do they differ?
Kate content is the one that actually has something like a story arch and is generally more engaging.

Max has zero story beyond a meaningless grind for sex scenes with your family that are just like big brother and a clown as protagonist. But then, that seems to be what sells to guys here.

Joffers79

Mar 25, 2018
How do you progress with Olivia in the New World Order Task - ive done the others but can't seem to progress on that - any help welcome

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes I sunbathed with them
Then you're likely fucked. Get this save: which is after you finish big brother quest, or this one which is just a bit before where you are now. These saves don't include the Kate side tho.

Reactions: Claire R.E.
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes