ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Just wait for early afternoon. There are a few scenes in each bedroom. You can do them in any order (I think). Just skip 10 min at a time until she's in the room you want and enter it. When you start getting the same lines every time, you've reached the end, try a different room.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Mom chat.PNG Mom conversation.PNG Mom Intro.PNG
MAKE ANN MOM AGAIN incest patch.

I don't like it when I can set relationships but then that setting gets ignored and the characters refer to each other by name instead of by title.

Ann is frequently called Ann by her kids which makes no sense and breaks the feeling of immersion, at least for me. Likewise when Olivia or Kate when speaking to Max or whomever and call Ann "Ann" instead of your Mom which is what normal people do.

So I created the MAKE ANN MOM AGAIN incest patch.

Swap out the app.asar file in the game folder and Ann becomes Mom. I tried to be careful and keep everything making sense, Kate refers to Ann as "your Mom" when speaking to someone but when thinking she refers to Ann as Ann.

I wanted to update Kira to Aunt Kira and I did in a couple of places but this code is much more difficult to change compared to RenPy so that update may have to wait.

Tomasman

Mar 27, 2020
heyya y'all! i just reinstalled my windows and lost all the saves... :c can someone give me a maxed save just before the newest update ?

tl909

Jan 2, 2022
can anyone please tell me how much time does it take for the Olivia quest in new world order. It is frustratingly long and if someone has done it please tell me how to do it. PLEASE TELL ASAP

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes