porxo

Oct 27, 2019
I think I have a bug on Max's route, where I need to massage Alice, but she's never home at 13:00, when she used to. I think my game got ahead of it self. Only Ann is at home at that time.
1641190446827.png

This is the quest I need ot do:
1641190528630.png

talant

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to import the old save on Android? right now i have the save from 0.43 which is named GlamourSave.data in internalstorage/download, and I click the import button in 0.44, but it doesn't do anything

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Jan 3, 2022 at 5:08 AM
College poll
In our last poll, over half of our Patrons voted to send Max to college. So today, we're going to have a follow-up poll about the first thing he should focus on.
Well, we say the first thing, but really some of our plans will happen before that. Before letting you choose Max's first adventure, first we have to add basic mechanics of Max going to college. Ann is going to drive Max and Alice to college now that she doesn't have a job.
On top of that, Max's version of college will be slightly different from Kate's. Nicolas will stay working in the club, so Karen will take the principal job in his place. Lucas won't be a PE teacher anymore, in fact, there won't be any PE at all. Instead, everyone will have the swimming class. Julia will be teaching it. She's studying to become a PE teacher, so it will be a good practice for her. Oh, and the men's locker room will be broken, everyone will have to share.
Once the basics are implemented, we can start on one of these things:
1. Candy. Max can meet her and start spying on Karen. Broadly speaking, Candy will have the same motivation she had in Kate's story, but big chunks of her story will be very different from Kate's.
2. Karen. Knowing Max's personality, it's not surprising for him to help Karen achieve her secret goals in college. Obviously, the details in this story will be very different from Kate's, too.
3. Slice of life college events. Various events in college related to classes and everything around them. We will focus on the swimming class and events in the locker room.
4. Getting to know one of the students, maybe starting a romantic relationship with one of the classmates. If you vote for this one, we will have another follow-up poll.

Candy
6%

Karen
27%

College events
54%

Classmates
13%
115 votes total
·
3 days left

Jul 13, 2018
Jan 3, 2022 at 5:08 AM
College poll
In our last poll, over half of our Patrons voted to send Max to college. So today, we're going to have a follow-up poll about the first thing he should focus on.
Thanks for posting this, but I am really amazed how willing they are to bend and break their own game for the sake of an artificial poll like that. When I thought it couldn't get any dumber with the mum turning maid, they go and invalidate Kate's story without blinking an eye.

I am glad I stopped supporting this.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes