Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
big brother is way more grindy than glamour Money is never an issue here however it seems that many questlines can easily break the game. I am now stuck because I can not trigger 2 events.

1. Alice Sunbathing
2. Having fun With Ann while she is making breakfast.

there is jsut no way to trigger these. I liked Kate content way more because it was not broken at all.
Same here. Then I looked at the walkthrough (page 43) where it says that once you do the sunbathing with mom and aunt too early you basically screwed your game and need to go back a few saves (if you have them).

BTW: Does anyone have a savegame after this so I can continue without any more grind?

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
No, this is not massaging Alice, ( That's at 13:00 hrs), This is massaging Kira at 12:00 hrs.
Nope. Try it. It doesn't increase the progress on the quest. I did start a new save and tried to guide the events as to make Alice not turn Ann into the maid. That's what fucks up the questline. Not only that, there are several mishaps that aren't going smoothly with the "Consequences" questline.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Same here. Then I looked at the walkthrough (page 43) where it says that once you do the sunbathing with mom and aunt too early you basically screwed your game and need to go back a few saves (if you have them).

BTW: Does anyone have a savegame after this so I can continue without any more grind?
This is not really an excuse for this mess. You should not need a walkthrough for this game in the first place. But not even knowing that it is now broken is reallly frustrating.

But the same is happening with the Remake of Bog Brother whcih is also completly broken. The only game that actually works like intendet is the Original Version. There everything works with no real bugs like that.

Reactions: porxo
Nov 21, 2017
Tip: for anyone contemplating creating a game such as this, write the story in its entirety before you ever make the first CG.
So what game do you make that you wrote the whole story for before making the first CG? If you're going to give a tip about something you have to show that it in fact works.

Reactions: Dragon59

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So what game do you make that you wrote the whole story for before making the first CG? If you're going to give a tip about something you have to show that it in fact works.
First, my profession is video production. So I'm familiar with story-boarding and concept creation. All, as in all, TV shows, movies, ads, short forms, long forms, docuseries, documentaries, et al, are story-boarded and script written before any art work is done. That's not to say that there aren't any revisions as the project is going forward. But the basic story is outlined and a schedule in place...up front. It would be chaos to do otherwise.

The problems with the big majority of the games available here is lack of vision and poor writing. There are many reasonably talented CG artists, but few who can also plan and write. However, I would also submit that the big majority of the audience is not demanding of great quality, so there's a plethora of mediocrity.

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
Sorry, my question may be dumb but why should we cut internet when lauching the game ? isn't that good if game save our save online ?

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck. I have only 2 activ Quests. Kira and Big Brother. I can't progress with Kira. Nothing happens if I rub sunscreen on Kiras back (it's still at 0%) and I can't find Alice anymore alone at the pool.
The Quest Big Brother is all green. But it doesn't progress.

Please help me

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I had issues triggering the new content too. All I did was sleep non stop, without doing any interactions aside from the dinner/foods/forced stuff.
Then things triggered on their own somehow. I am guessing that some interactions will block others from happening maybe or something along those lines.
:) seems to be some sort of bug or something with many of us, just sleep non stop until things happen :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, my question may be dumb but why should we cut internet when lauching the game ? isn't that good if game save our save online ?
Your question's not dumb, it's just related to outdated info in the OP.

The links in the OP are for the Offline Client, meaning you don't need to disconnect your internet.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I'm stuck. I have only 2 activ Quests. Kira and Big Brother. I can't progress with Kira. Nothing happens if I rub sunscreen on Kiras back (it's still at 0%) and I can't find Alice anymore alone at the pool.
The Quest Big Brother is all green. But it doesn't progress.

Please help me
These are the two quests most people are stuck. I think they are absolutely broken and need fixing.

Reactions: TestingCar

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
is there content after the new world order quest? if so, would anyone be so kind to share a save after the end of that quest please? I'm stuck at it for some bug, all steps are green

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
I would like a save as well if possible after the Kira/big Bro Quest I'm stuck with. I would realy appreciate it. Thank you

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That happens when you play new events beforehand, you will have to live with it or start over from the beginning
I'd say it's more that DS screwed up by allowing things to trigger "out of order" in this case.

Then again, he has made playing as Max ridiculously easy to do, with the majority of the recent Max content being mostly "fast forwarding" time. Which ironically makes it more like BB! :LOL:

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
hi, i just finished NEW WORLD ORDER quest and dont know what to do for triggering/advance next quest game , if someone can help me with some advice thx in advance (i use v.0.44 and itis new fresh game,not any old saves), maybe I need to be in a certain place at a certain time idk

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hi, i just finished NEW WORLD ORDER quest and dont know what to do for triggering/advance next quest game , if someone can help me with some advice thx in advance (i use v.0.44 and itis new fresh game,not any old saves), maybe I need to be in a certain place at a certain time idk
The certain time is... Next Max content release.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Tip: for anyone contemplating creating a game such as this, write the story in its entirety before you ever make the first CG.
But when your plan is to let the highest tier patrons have the wheel and steer the story, you can't have it all written beforehand.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But when your plan is to let the highest tier patrons have the wheel and steer the story, you can't have it all written beforehand.
You can, you just do what he already did... Keep giving the options you want them to choose from.

And, when will that be?
That will be when it's released...

Yes, I'm deliberately obfuscating the answer you're looking for, because you should be able to work out the answer for yourself based on the information available in this thread that doesn't consist of asking the same questions over, and over without having taken any initiative to check if you're not the first person to ask that question.

Here's a hint though... Look at patreon posts that were shared here recently.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes