muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Nicolas will stay working in the club, so Karen will take the principal job in his place. Lucas won't be a PE teacher anymore
And let me guess, all the other male students will get infected by a mysterious virus and have to stay home? With that decision and Ann taking Kates job in the villa both branches of the game are now totally different and we are left with a BB version with worse writing :KEK:

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
i'm stuck there, what am i missing? I repeated those step a couple more times after it said they were completed lol.png

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
maybe i found the solution for the problem, hope it helps you: you need to massage alice in the pool a couple times
I don't know but I m not able to play the 0.44 update... I grinded through old saves but no new content shows no matter what I do... does someone has the save for 0.43?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know but I m not able to play the 0.44 update... I grinded through old saves but no new content shows no matter what I do... does someone has the save for 0.43?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had issues triggering the new content too. All I did was sleep non stop, without doing any interactions aside from the dinner/foods/forced stuff.
Then things triggered on their own somehow. I am guessing that some interactions will block others from happening maybe or something along those lines.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
I had issues triggering the new content too. All I did was sleep non stop, without doing any interactions aside from the dinner/foods/forced stuff.
Then things triggered on their own somehow. I am guessing that some interactions will block others from happening maybe or something along those lines.
Oh, thanks a lot dude that worked...

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Hello.
How much different Max's story is from story in Big Brother? Couse I dunno if I can play BB or drop it and start Glamour.
Well if you are playing the original BB there isn't much action anyway. If you are playing some of the BB mods they are mostly shit, so again....Glamour has it's moments and there is sex with Ann eventually at least. Just don't expect any kind of deep story or satisfying emotional story because there is none of that. Max is currently on his way to weirdo college and I can only imagine the silliness that is going to ensue. However at least it is a different arc than the house which has run it's course I think as DS kept pursuing the garbage "Alice is the dom" story. It's worth a try at least and if you liked BB you will most likely like Glamour.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Jan 3, 2022 at 5:08 AM
College poll
In our last poll, over half of our Patrons voted to send Max to college. So today, we're going to have a follow-up poll about the first thing he should focus on.
Well, we say the first thing, but really some of our plans will happen before that. Before letting you choose Max's first adventure, first we have to add basic mechanics of Max going to college. Ann is going to drive Max and Alice to college now that she doesn't have a job.
On the one hand, this is just a silly game and whatever happens, happens, and 20 years from now who's going to give a rip?

On the other hand, it's a bit fascinating to see the dysfunctional thought process that the dev has employed in both BB and now, Glamour. In the former, the cameras became the nexus of massive logic and plot holes. Max has to go look inside windows? Wait, doesn't he have cameras in those rooms? Those two streams were crossed and the game started breaking down on several levels.

Now, midway through this game, we are beginning to see changes in direction and the same unraveling of the central theme which is going to lead to another crash and burn. The school was set up to provide a cursory collegiate education (had to be legit in some aspects, plus, we can assume that because the club caters to the rich and connected, they don't want dumb hicks servicing their members) and BDSM affiliation. It has already been both explicitly stated that everyone in the college is being trained. Everyone is being subjected to authority in regard to sexual acts. That includes Alice. So how does the dev intend to maintain that structure and not throw on an NTR label? If he does, then I would surmise many will complain and whine and throw poo. If he does not, one of the central, dominant themes of the story just gets thrown in the trash. Either way, there is only a crash and burn in the future.

As I've previously stated in this thread, the most viable option for this endeavor was to thoroughly flush out Kate's story. It had some uniqueness to it and was following a coherent and believable progression. But for whatever reason, this dev is either unwilling or incapable of linear progression. And another game with potential starts circling the drain.

Tip: for anyone contemplating creating a game such as this, write the story in its entirety before you ever make the first CG.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
On the one hand, this is just a silly game and whatever happens, happens, and 20 years from now who's going to give a rip?

<cut>

Tip: for anyone contemplating creating a game such as this, write the story in its entirety before you ever make the first CG.
hardly anyone thinks that far, just take a look at Hollywood (Netflix etc) productions, it seems that a lot projects stop after the pilot, so writers don't bother writing the whole thing, they write the pilot and maybe a short development after (so as not to waste excess time on a project that may not turn into anything), but if the project turns out successful - then they are stuck writing just the next episode/season not knowing if they'll continue further

this developer here wants to keep his income stream happy by following patron wishes, that is understandable considering how much time it takes to make decent quality CG (and good hardware is not cheap) and not just slap something together from standard poses

College may open up a possibility to wrestle the control over cameras back from Alice, I don't think MC has any other options besides that to make it happen, besides, a new temporary eric might come handy to divert the hate from Alice for losing all control at home

regarding cameras and windows, they are not the same, cameras allowed him to make money, but part of the fetish is the risk of getting caught and receiving punishment and opening up opportunities (think Alice room after 1:00 with Kate), neither of which would be an option from just starting at the laptop screen

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes