BDI

May 23, 2017
You can, you just do what he already did... Keep giving the options you want them to choose from.

That will be when it's released...

Yes, I'm deliberately obfuscating the answer you're looking for, because you should be able to work out the answer for yourself based on the information available in this thread that doesn't consist of asking the same questions over, and over without having taken any initiative to check if you're not the first person to ask that question.

Here's a hint though... Look at patreon posts that were shared here recently.
I understand what you are saying but, I'm anxious to get Max back in school.

yuanxuhuanben

Mar 8, 2021
I'm very sorry. I think I've encountered some problems. I may have skipped the second item of the tutor's task, resulting in the completion of this branch task. Can I just start again?

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Hello friends
sorry for question
anyone knows what should I do in this progress?

View attachment 1582228
I should tell you to just go back a few pages, but here it goes:

Olivia: just keep going to bed with Anne when ever Olivia spends the night. Quest will automatically progress.
Anne: go to all three bedrooms when Anne is cleaning them. Again the quest will automatically progress.

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
like I wrote before I'm stuck at the Big Bro and Kira Quest. Does anyone remember at what update I'm stuck? I want to try to find a save here at the pages but I don't know how far I am.

Thanks for your help

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
在此求助于各位高手,这个任务的第二个步骤怎么解决,卡很久又重开的,还是没有任何头绪。
在这里,我向你们的专家寻求帮助。如何解决这个任务的第二步?这张卡已经重新打开了很长一段时间,但仍然没有任何线索。
I would like to ask all the masters for help. How to solve the second step of this task? The card has been reopened after a long time, and there is still no clue.
Here, I ask your experts for help. How to solve the second step of this task? This card has been reopened for a long time, but there is still no clue.
View attachment 1582803
On this forum, many do not know English, and you want us to read your Chinese doodles. Please use the translator from Google.
On your question. Use the walkthrough of the game, it is in the first message of this thread

looking at your picture I have a question for you! You are playing this game on IBM 386 ?
this is a photo from his phone.

ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
I'm stuck in Karen side quest. In the classroom between 11:30 and 12:00 nothing happenes; if I speak to Andrew there is no help option available. The fix is outdated (v0.40) and the dev doesn't seem to fix the problem (this costed him many stars). Does anybody know how to fix the problem on v0.44?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck in Karen side quest. In the classroom between 11:30 and 12:00 nothing happenes; if I speak to Andrew there is no help option available. The fix is outdated (v0.40) and the dev doesn't seem to fix the problem (this costed him many stars). Does anybody know how to fix the problem on v0.44?
You can get the save from the walkthrough that starts at the beginning of the Karen quest. It might fix your problem. Backup your current save files in case it doesn't.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
How do you complete that missing mission, thank you
If you clicked on Kira and Ann sunbathing, your game might be bugged. It's a part that shouldn't appear until you complete the quest you're currently on.

If that's the case, you'll have to get a save that restarts or skips this part. There are save files in the walkthrough you can download for this.

Reactions: Tony 36

Puzzle3005

Dec 3, 2021
Hello everyone! Need help!
There is no progress in the game, two quests without progress for quite some time, and all main quests are closed
1. Are there any more quests and how to get to them?
2. Как выполнить 2 квеста: Вилла и Софи?

Всем привет! Нужна помощь!
Нет никакого прогресса в игре, два квеста без прогресса уже достаточно давно, и все основные квесты закрыты
1. Есть ли еще квесты и как на них выйти?
2. Как завершить 2 квеста: Вилла и Софи?

Reactions: bcool
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes