Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
how to complete this quest
You're likely bugged. You may have clicked on Ann and Kira sunbathing together, which shouldn't have been available to you yet. This bug prevents you from being able to complete your current quest. You can load an earlier save or use one in the walkthrough or elsewhere.

Reactions: raveeak

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
0.43-Max ... 0.44-Max ... 0.45 Max... and for 0.46... I'll take bets... Max again
But Max's part is rotten, the story is "how to fuck the women in the house" nothing more. But for the idiots it's enough and it brings more money.

Glamour is dead ... now that there is more than just Max, the game is as follows: you click, you click, you click just to see him fuck.
hmm is mysterious... poll win swiming class and lockers... and we have arrival of max... = every update it will be Max now... he must fuck every girl in school = 40 updates in row with MAX XD

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
My interest in the game started waning once I learned that Max will eventually go to college.
The college will probably be just another way for Alice to dominate Max given her new direction over the last few updates. I think within two updates she'll be bringing lesbo's home to tie Ann up and break out the rubber dick. Max will just repeat the Alice/Lisa dialogue except it will be "Hmm Alice, Ann and her friends went into Alice's room, I wonder what they are doing?" and the rest will be the Alice show. Maybe if some counters to Alice for Max were showing up the game might get interesting again but right now if Alice took off a mission impossible style mask and Eric was underneath it would make a weird kind of sense lol. That's just a dumb joke but Alice as an antagonist with no counters going to bdsm school can't be good for Max. I wonder if anyone is truly satisfied with Max's story unless they just turf the story and play for the scenes.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
There is only one solution : Karen dominates all, Alice wil be her apprentice, Kate wil obey to Karen, which lends her to Alice and others in collage to practice, in freetime Kate get familiair with "work" for money and favorites. And Max.... well what about Max ?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Having just finished the available Kate content it's feeling like the story is approaching a natural conclusion. She goes to the brothel and "feels embarassed" about being tied up naked and fucked but at this point nobody believes her anymore.
Anatomy, sex education, pole dance, cheerleader, pills side effect, model agency, masseuse, horny neighbor, if dev wants there are many part to develop, if dev wants.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Man.. DS did wrong by Katie in the Anatomy update and now there is no reason for people to vote for her route in the next few polls.
:(

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I'm stuck on Next Level. Everything is in green text but the mission is still in progress. What am I supposed to do?
Next Level.PNG

I couldn't find the saved game file. I'll upload that if someone can tell me where to find it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes