m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Stuck at Big Brother mission on Alice oil massage and grind all the time can't trigger a new scene. So now I just play Max to fuck Ann and Kira only for fun dont care bout Alice mission anymore.

Last edited:

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Stuck at Big Brother mission on Alice oil massage and grind all the time can't trigger a new scene. So now I just play Max to fuck Ann and Kira only for fun dont care bout Alice mission anymore.
You got BJ from Kira and sex from Ann scene at pool ? Thats a bug, if you do that you need to recover old save before and not use that opion
(as far as I know)

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
You got BJ from Kira and sex from Ann scene at pool ? Thats a bug, if you do that you need to recover old save before and not use that opion
(as far as I know)
Oohh so we dont use option join with kira and Ann at poolside coz it will make a bug. Ok will try with another save. Thx ur answer.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Nope, wrong again. I always thinks it's funny when cucks get testy-don't you people just take what people give you? You're being inconsistent.

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
zeromike said:
There is no logic to a girl "kicking" a male's ass
Clearly you've never been hit by a girl that has a body shaped by sports. I have. There is perfect logic to it, you caveman.
Angela is aggressive and has a nasty temperament. Max just sits back and gets ridden all day long. I still think, regardless of your uninformed and frankly sexist attitude that Angela could shove Max's head through a locker.

Max as a character is as thin as a sheet of paper and a complete waste of space.
Discuss.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I always thinks it's funny when cucks get testy
Then you must love to linger in front of mirrors, so very much :ROFLMAO:

You're being inconsistent.
Whilst you're consistently misusing words without understanding them, or the context of their use... Used to be a funny little character flaw of yours, but now it's just sad.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Now I'm stuck on Villa.
Everything is at 100%. I played up Max authority then brought up Alice then Max again.
I've tried cycling through a full day but I can't seem to trigger anything.
Any tips?
Villa.PNG

Reactions: Jan Veler

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Just the general tip of work on other quests if the one you're looking at doesn't seem to have a next step. Most content in this game is locked behind other content, often in unrelated quests.

Reactions: Family Fun

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Hm, I'm done with anything so far, my last one was "New world order". Any ideas how to trigger the next one(s)? Untitled.png

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Ah, that's the end already? Could be more obvious. The steps in "New world order" all contained a "in progress" label though. I may have to re-do that one.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes