Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
what is the difference between the online and offline versions?
On-line communicates with the developers' server and get to play for free only in a version two lower than off-line. If you are the ultimate patron of developers.
And if the patron but no difference. But online also happens to slow down a lot

Marcos K

Aug 30, 2018
Not part of Olivia I don't know what to do I caught Alice several times gasting until I did anal with Lisa but not complete.

I can't go on, I did all the steps with Ann in Max, Alice and Ann's room.

What to do in these two parts?
Sem título.png

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Ne faisant pas partie d'Olivia, je ne sais pas quoi faire. J'ai attrapé Alice plusieurs fois en train de gaspiller jusqu'à ce que je fasse de l'anal avec Lisa, mais pas complètement.

Je n'en peux plus, j'ai fait toutes les étapes avec Ann dans la chambre de Max, Alice et Ann.

Que faire dans ces deux parties ?
View attachment 1643364
[/DEVIS]

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Not part of Olivia I don't know what to do I caught Alice several times gasting until I did anal with Lisa but not complete.

I can't go on, I did all the steps with Ann in Max, Alice and Ann's room.

What to do in these two parts?
View attachment 1643364
Olivia :
- Talk to Lisa to invite Olivia as often as possible
- Go to sleep in Ann's room when Olivia is visiting Lisa
- Play through all the Max-Lisa-Olivia events which can take several days

Ann (maid) :
Talk to Ann
- 13:30 in Max' room
- 14:00 in Alice' room (bugged ?)
- 14:30 in Ann's room

If you have a recent save before talking to Ann and Kira near the pool, go back and try to finish Ann (maid) task first before talking to Ann and Kira. According to other posts, there is a bug that blocks progression with the quest.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
hi, played the max version and i i found that if you select "join kira AND ann" at the pool it messes the game up big time. Remeber to select only" sunbathing with kira" so i tried avoiding that option and i managed to finish all quests including "new world order". So far no quests on Max at colleague. Guess we have to wait for 0.5 / hopefully this will help all those that are stuck. i might have a save game somewhere befor this point if anyone is interested.
I have given up playing this game in deleted it. before I your post. As now I look back that was the first time Max had sex with Ann for me, and eventually game stopped progressing, or menu stopped updating.
Thanks good to know.
But for now after so much grind I am good with this game for this year the least.

maxluc

Aug 22, 2019
the game freezes all the time i can't do 10 minutes in a row, is it a server problem? i am from italy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the game freezes all the time i can't do 10 minutes in a row, is it a server problem? i am from italy
If you're playing the online version, then yes.

If you're playing the offline version, then it's most likely an issue with your machine.

Reactions: maxluc

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
play with Max ! how many task we have for Max ? i have for now 12 (9 finished) ! and how to open other things on laptop ? have only communications and classes !

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
opinion, while I hated the grind.. BB was what pulled me here to start with and I was playing for Max to corrupt the girls. No max no interest. This is why I did not move to Glamour as originally it was not going to be a continuation of BB. Reading the end of this post, gives me the impression that they had to start focusing on Max again.
If Max in BB is replaced with another male character (with a big dick), nothing will change. But if the girls are made less attractive or not attractive at all. That will change everything. You won't play BB if the girls are ugly.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
If Max in BB is replaced with another male character (with a big dick), nothing will change. But if the girls are made less attractive or not attractive at all. That will change everything. You won't play BB if the girls are ugly.
The "one male in a house full of women(family)" has been used by adult games a hundred times.. especially after the original success of BB.. very few have made it work, and that's because of the low quality of models/renders..
BB and Glamour have this advantage(great looking women) and that's the only good thing about the games.. everything else(story/dialogue/sex-scene variety/positioning/gameplay etc) is shit, and it's getting worse with each update..
What's amazing though, is that the models are an asset of DAZ studio, and not an IP of Dark Silver, so they could be used by anyone, but hardly anyone has used them, and when they have, they either morphed them into ugly old hags, or just irrelevant background characters... to have gold in your hands and turn it to coal.. it's such a mystery to me...

• Hey there
Reactions: zeromike

Marcos K

Aug 30, 2018
Olivia :
- Talk to Lisa to invite Olivia as often as possible
- Go to sleep in Ann's room when Olivia is visiting Lisa
- Play through all the Max-Lisa-Olivia events which can take several days

Ann (maid) :
Talk to Ann
- 13:30 in Max' room
- 14:00 in Alice' room (bugged ?)
- 14:30 in Ann's room

If you have a recent save before talking to Ann and Kira near the pool, go back and try to finish Ann (maid) task first before talking to Ann and Kira. According to other posts, there is a bug that blocks progression with the quest.

Thanks for your help.

In the matter Olivia was right.

On Ann's question it didn't work, I didn't have a save before a first dialogue with the 2 in the pool so I can't really conclude.

I'll wait for a bugfix.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
The "one male in a house full of women(family)" has been used by adult games a hundred times.. especially after the original success of BB.. very few have made it work, and that's because of the low quality of models/renders..
BB and Glamour have this advantage(great looking women) and that's the only good thing about the games.. everything else(story/dialogue/sex-scene variety/positioning/gameplay etc) is shit, and it's getting worse with each update..
What's amazing though, is that the models are an asset of DAZ studio, and not an IP of Dark Silver, so they could be used by anyone, but hardly anyone has used them, and when they have, they either morphed them into ugly old hags, or just irrelevant background characters... to have gold in your hands and turn it to coal.. it's such a mystery to me...
I agree with you on all points. The plot of the game gets worse. DC has trouble coming up with new ideas.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
you can "thank" DS for that and of course "mysterious hi-end patrons". Because when DS started Glamour, he promised that there would be a choice of how the story and character development would go: submission or domination. All scenes with punishments and spreading legs at the snap of the fingers were promised as "temporary and can be replayed when the path of domination is out". Well, you can see how he keeps his promises.
I could be wrong but I don't think that one was even put to a vote. It was more DS saying we've gone so far into this that it would be a pain go back and finish setting up this mechanic. So we get a useless option with Oscar about 10 days in that misleads new players because I think there is still an in game dev note saying there will be content for it later.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Honestly, I think it more DS found a rocketship but only knew how to ride a bike. Everyone thought it was cool and wanted to see him fly it but the best he can do it tow it around with his bike.

Reactions: Kaiadas

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The new scenes with Max in the girls' locker room and shower were not bad ... just sad that they never did all this for Kate's lesbian path in the past years.
And then the only girl which jumps on Max and sucks and gets fucked is Kate which was a poor choice since seeing any other girl having sex with Max would have added much more to variety.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes