ElleD

Dec 13, 2021
At meal times, Lisa usually pops up and reminds me it is time to eat. Occasionally, Ann show up instead. What is the significance of Ann (or Lisa) reminding Max it is time to eat?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
At meal times, Lisa usually pops up and reminds me it is time to eat. Occasionally, Ann show up instead. What is the significance of Ann (or Lisa) reminding Max it is time to eat?
It's probably a leftover from BB. The same thing used to happen at dinner when she always wanted quiet and I wondered what the point of showing the dinner was if no one could even talk...It's DS, just move along, there's nothing to see here. You do the conditions to see the scenes and don't worry about the story.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry to barge in in the middle of this but I have a couple of thoughts.
So this is disproven by your next point which is 100% the reason 90% of Max players play. If you can find 1 Max player who plays for "Big dick max" you will have found a unicorn and probably someone with latent homosexual tendencies.
How does the first point (Max's Big Dick) refute the second (Beautiful Girls)?
They came to BB/Glamour because there are beautiful girls in the game. And they diligently donate (for Max), as if they are trying to compensate for something.

I have been one this forum for a long time and if Max's penis size isn't the number one complaint it's only because DS is. And no it's not ever specifically about his size but about how "no one would play his story if it weren't for his size" like you just did and then they use it extrapolate all manner of inferences about the character and those who play his story.
You can better formulate your (your) comment. I don't quite understand what you want to say

where did it go
If you want to see Alice punish Lisa. Help Lisa with her homework and make a mistake.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Doesn't it depend on which room/area you are in right before meal time? E.g., if you're in your own room, Lisa shows up, but if you're out by the pool, Anne shows up?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Wow..I grinded the study courses so Max will be ready for college. For what... He gets there and shit don't matter.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Can anyone say if there's a buy in the Lisa quest?
I've grind out a few game weeks and can't complete it.
IMG_20220210_202928.jpg

Last edited:

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
There is if you play the Offline version, because it actually stores your saves locally (on your machine), instead of being stored only on DS's server (not on your machine).
I've been playing offline for awhile, followed the instructions, but there is no save dir. any text I can try searching for?

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Two things I would LOVE to see in this game. Schools students and staff as massage customers.

Please, a way to delete offline save files.

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Two things I would LOVE to see in this game. Schools students and staff as massage customers.

Please, a way to delete offline save files.
I'm currently dealing with that same management of online save files myself.

pole001

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me how i start the Neil Storyline?
And what can i do after i have the acces to the punishment rules. The committee Storyline is still open

kretek

Mar 15, 2019
Hi all, no links for this new update offline ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes