almond

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry, none so far for me. However I have not been taking her out. Other than increasing relationship points, does it do anything? As for laptops, buy the cheapest, there's no difference.
Thanksfor the reply. I'm really dissapointed that after all these years there is still no content for Ruby . I just think that she's the prettiest girl in the college. I tried looking through the changelog and I didn't see her name mentioned at all. It's as if DS forgot about her. oh well :(

Reactions: Priappus

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Thanksfor the reply. I'm really dissapointed that after all these years there is still no content for Ruby . I just think that she's the prettiest girl in the college. I tried looking through the changelog and I didn't see her name mentioned at all. It's as if DS forgot about her. oh well :(
In the Biology Female special class, she does get a brief scene..though not with Kate. And she makes a interesting comment about her home life.

Reactions: almond

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Tried searching for this. Offline, everyday at 11:06am, the game only goes minute by minute. So at 11:06am, I go from the house to the hotel, (or anywhere else) 44mins if you walk, 9 car. Only 1min passes, to pass time, I have to continually hit a time button, but no time passes unless I change the scene. If I hit the button 10 times, on the new page 10 mins have passed, no matter what button I hit. (1, 10, 60)

However this last till about 11:25am, anyone else seen this?

Reactions: qazarius

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've reach New World Order and I think its time for a break. Max's path is becoming something indescribable, Ann has gone to the dogs, Lisa seems to be in free fall and Alice...... Wow! A suggestion let Ann find the cameras, take over the feed remove the cam from her room so she has control of her house again and can still be a freak in her room. Or anything else but what's currently happening there.

joeynguyen

Jan 14, 2021
I'm stuck with these 2 quest for days. Anyone know how to complete?

Big problem: I visited Zeo 4-5 weeks and still don't have any progress.

Big brother: All subquests are marked complete. Is there something else I can do?

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020

Big brother: All subquests are marked complete. Is there something else I can do?
I have the same problem as your big brother

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

If your sleeping to pass the time stop that. Skip only hour by hour that worked for me. Eventually a dialogue will come up with Ann in her room or on the patio can't remember which. Oh and skip hourly at the pool until Alice takes Lisa away. Honestly I'm not playing that quest and I hope I don't need it to go forward. That should trigger the New World order and then Collage quests

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017

same as u, i gave up and download the 0.43 save and play from there

joeynguyen

Jan 14, 2021
If your sleeping to pass the time stop that. Skip only hour by hour that worked for me. Eventually a dialogue will come up with Ann in her room or on the patio can't remember which. Oh and skip hourly at the pool until Alice takes Lisa away. Honestly I'm not playing that quest and I hope I don't need it to go forward. That should trigger the New World order and then Collage quests
I eventually made Collage done. But those 2 still there and no more quest come up

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Stuck at "Big Brother" Quest:
tempo.PNG
Also I have met scenes like Banging Olivia, Ann in Maid Custum and Alice Punishing Lisa etc. But it seems that these scenes actually come from Quest "New World Order" which I haven't triggered.
I wonder how to fix it.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i'm playing 0.43 free version, all my other quests are stuck because they require more progress in the Karen quest. i have no dialog option in the morning any more (altho it was there once before) to invite Andrew to join for karen's lessons between 11.30 and 12.00. and if i just go there without that, nobody's ever there

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes