IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
most ppl complain over the grind in the max universe, but isn't the quest from Kate side, the quest with catch sisters boyfriend during bath etc. much worse?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry to barge in in the middle of this but I have a couple of thoughts.

From this we can draw the following conclusions. Patreons, Max fans, have small dicks. That is why they are voting so fiercely for the continuation of Max's Story. So to speak, they are trying to compensate for their 6 cm.
So this is disproven by your next point which is 100% the reason 90% of Max players play. If you can find 1 Max player who plays for "Big dick max" you will have found a unicorn and probably someone with latent homosexual tendencies.

Big Brother became a popular game not because of Max's Story, but because there are beautiful girls in
Do not lie. No one here on the forum complains about Max's penis size.
I have been one this forum for a long time and if Max's penis size isn't the number one complaint it's only because DS is. And no it's not ever specifically about his size but about how "no one would play his story if it weren't for his size" like you just did and then they use it extrapolate all manner of inferences about the character and those who play his story.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Honestly, I think it more DS found a rocketship but only knew how to ride a bike. Everyone thought it was cool and wanted to see him fly it but the best he can do it tow it around with his bike.
Somehow Stargazer comes to mind..

In the heat and the rain
With whips and chains
Just to see him fly
Too many died
We build a tower of stone
With our flesh and bone
To see him fly
But we don't know why
Ooh, now where do we go

All eyes see the figure of the wizard
As he climbs to the top of the world
No sound, as he falls instead of rising
Time standing still, then there's blood on the sand
Oh I see his face!

• Love
Reactions: Estalt66

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Where exactly are the saves at from the online version? Reason I ask, I might want to try the offline version and import my saves from the online version. thanks in advance ;)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Where exactly are the saves at from the online version? Reason I ask, I might want to try the offline version and import my saves from the online version. thanks in advance ;)
you are about 20 versions to late. there was only one version of the game that let you port over saves so if you didn't do it then, then you can only star over or get a save from here.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
I mean, having to skip a whole day just to get to the next stage in an event that is basically the same thing with a teeny tiny difference that you may not even notice and then skip about 10 days to complete that event with all everything repeating or having those little differences...that's a BIG WASTE OF TIME. I'm talking about the school events and the new alice in charge (big brother) events, especially the sleeping in her bed events. Just a waste of f*cking time. Do you even need that much time for an update reusing pictures? Shame.

Reactions: Kaiadas
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes