raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
How can you use save data in android i cant find any location for this
in android 11 default file manager doesnt show the android data.
you have to download files in play store
in this app you can see the android data folder you can accesss the files

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there really no way to add a simple settings tweak for stats and money in the game it self?
As long as the code is not available in deobfuscated form it's a pain in the ass to add new menus/buttons. (especially because it has to be updated for every new version. The code get's reobfuscated each time...)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
are there new quests with max in version 0.46
Sadly, at this point I think it's safe to assume just about everything will involve Max in some way even when it has nothing to do with him. An example would be how Veronica looks at Kate in the shower.
I used to like this game.

Reactions: Konstantin

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I see 46.1 is out on another website.
I am guessing that's just the bug fix for the time issue.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone Have cheats or understand how active cheats? (Save editor from Main-post not interesting)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone Have cheats or understand how active cheats? (Save editor from Main-post not interesting)
The in game cheats option doesn't work and has never worked. Something else he started and hasn't got around to finishing.

bruno6845 said:
it is possible the translation in french
The only realistic possibility of this is if someone on the development team speaks French.
Unpacking the game files to add support for another language is supposedly quite the bother for anyone who is not on the team.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The in game cheats option doesn't work and has never worked. Something else he started and hasn't got around to finishing.
Oh No Grind Simulator without cheats and little patches,How Play in this ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh No Grind Simulator without cheats and little patches,How Play in this ?
If I recall correctly there's somebody around here that can help you cheat in another fashion.
The gameplay is pretty grindy anyway and the payoff most times just isn't worth it imo.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If I recall correctly there's somebody around here that can help you cheat in another fashion.
The gameplay is pretty grindy anyway and the payoff most times just isn't worth it imo.
Awaiting for Gallery this game :( It's can be more interesting than all this game

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes