summerjo

May 9, 2017
I see 46.1 is out on another website.
I am guessing that's just the bug fix for the time issue.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone Have cheats or understand how active cheats? (Save editor from Main-post not interesting)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone Have cheats or understand how active cheats? (Save editor from Main-post not interesting)
The in game cheats option doesn't work and has never worked. Something else he started and hasn't got around to finishing.

bruno6845 said:
it is possible the translation in french
The only realistic possibility of this is if someone on the development team speaks French.
Unpacking the game files to add support for another language is supposedly quite the bother for anyone who is not on the team.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The in game cheats option doesn't work and has never worked. Something else he started and hasn't got around to finishing.
Oh No Grind Simulator without cheats and little patches,How Play in this ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh No Grind Simulator without cheats and little patches,How Play in this ?
If I recall correctly there's somebody around here that can help you cheat in another fashion.
The gameplay is pretty grindy anyway and the payoff most times just isn't worth it imo.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If I recall correctly there's somebody around here that can help you cheat in another fashion.
The gameplay is pretty grindy anyway and the payoff most times just isn't worth it imo.
Awaiting for Gallery this game :( It's can be more interesting than all this game

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
What app to take a screenshot? Android has a built in screenshot on the main bar that pops ups at the bottom. Windows is simply hit the windows key and the screenshot (Printscreen or PS) key. Know jack about apple products so can't help with those.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Instead of asking "next update when", you should be asking "will the next update fix the existing bugs?"
Says he fixed some bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see 46.1 is out on another website.
I am guessing that's just the bug fix for the time issue.
Yes, that is right

Reactions: summerjo

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I left the game on version 0.30, it has given me to see how this was going again, it gives me the feeling that the quality of the images has dropped, especially when talking to the rest of the characters around the house.
I also see that it has changed the graphics engine, a real shame because as it does not have support for the rest of the languages, in Unity you can use the XUnity.AutoTranslator for that, or in games like Timestamps (from unity) it has all the text in a .zip
For this it would have been better to use Ren'py that has the Translator3000.rpa for this, with this new engine I have no idea how to translate the text (in my case into Spanish)

John7776

Feb 6, 2018
even with the 46.1 version for me it seems that there is a logic bug, the swim event can either start 5-6 days on a new game or as soon as swim class starts when u load a save even if u have not made it that far, they are looking into it atm

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes