Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
let me take a WILD guess.. she rides him cowgirl style with the camera sideways and a bland expression on both their faces, while an oscar winning inner-dialogue ala "i'm getting close.. is he's close?...yep he's cumming".. plays out..
How Original!
I wouldn't bet on that guess. 'Cause I don't make sure to lose bets:ROFLMAO:
As for the "saturation and bustle of speech", you are not the first to notice this, and you are right. I got the impression that initially the whole storyline, dialogue and character development for Kate's storyline was done by someone else until about version 0.29, and DS did Max's line. It may not be true, of course, but that's how it feels. Then something happened and DS started doing Kate's storyline too. And if you start the game for Kate from the beginning, then the difference is simply immediately visible between then and now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I wouldn't bet on that guess. 'Cause I don't make sure to lose bets:ROFLMAO:
As for the "saturation and bustle of speech", you are not the first to notice this, and you are right. I got the impression that initially the whole storyline, dialogue and character development for Kate's storyline was done by someone else until about version 0.29, and DS did Max's line. It may not be true, of course, but that's how it feels. Then something happened and DS started doing Kate's storyline too. And if you start the game for Kate from the beginning, then the difference is simply immediately visible between then and now.
well of course.. same applies to BB.. DS started both games with plenty of casual(but kinda realistic) dialogue, only to descend over time to the lazy crap that accompanies his equally lazy sex scenes of the last couple of years.. a sad ending to two games with great potential..

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Finally, Max will be raped.
Although I'm not surprised by anything in this game.
At first, Kate turned of her own free will into a complete whore.
Fucks for money in a massage and in a hotel.
And in general, as already mentioned - it"ll be not a harem, but a complete mess with everyone in an orgy.
Fucking in all places and in all holes.
The plot becomes not so interesting.
But I will still watch with interest the further actions of the game.

Last edited:

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
My game keeps glitching out going to the gym class, where I cannot change back in the locker room, which locks me out of the swimming classes unless change in the gym.

jailyop

May 5, 2017
When start the windows version of game 0.46.1 with the fix provided some posts ago, now the game keeps on the loading screen. I have a previous folder supposed to be 0.44 (I used this version to finish the new world order quest) but when starts it says 0.46.1... so maybe the "fix" made something on the appdata folder??

Also on the android version 0.46.1 I can't find the folder anymore and the import/export doesn't work (before on 0.45 no problem)...

Reactions: ridol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a German translation that has been done or will be done?
thx in advance
is there a french translation that has been done or will be done?
thx in advance
Translations into languages other than English and Russian requires a person on the team that speaks the language.
I don't think the team has anybody that can speak anything but English and/or Russian.
Modding this game for extra languages would be a long and extremely arduous process.

Also... The two above posts are distressingly similar :unsure:

Reactions: daerdestructor
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes