2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys,

I'm stuck here as I'm playing with the Kate-character.
The only chance to go further in the game, are the Candy features - here I can't earsdropping nor fishing in Nicolas office.
I'm fucking walking between school, Julia's and my workplace at the hotel...anyone has a solution for me?

Thx & best regards

hanshans213

Jul 11, 2017
Translations into languages other than English and Russian requires a person on the team that speaks the language.
I don't think the team has anybody that can speak anything but English and/or Russian.
Modding this game for extra languages would be a long and extremely arduous process.

Also... The two above posts are distressingly similar :unsure:
I thougt it looks funny to copy the other one above me.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is there anyway to use cheats in 0.46 at this point?

Edit: Nevermind I got the console money cheat working after all.

Last edited:

jailyop

May 5, 2017
When start the windows version of game 0.46.1 with the fix provided some posts ago, now the game keeps on the loading screen. I have a previous folder supposed to be 0.44 (I used this version to finish the new world order quest) but when starts it says 0.46.1... so maybe the "fix" made something on the appdata folder??

Also on the android version 0.46.1 I can't find the folder anymore and the import/export doesn't work (before on 0.45 no problem)...
Ok, now the windows version started from the 0.44 folder says 0.46.2... I'm totally Lost...

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Hello , how to import the file, i forget , after i export and i change variable , now i want import but cant

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
Posting these messages for the people who may not have seen them yet.

APR 7, 2022 AT 10:47 AM

We have finished our work on the scenes with Julia, Kate and Max. Most of them still need to be rendered and processed in photoshop. Now we're working on the villa scenes. In a couple of days you'll see new images.

APR 9, 2022 AT 7:37 AM

We're planning to phase out the online client in the next couple of months. Obviously, this will include the ability to import/export save files so the progress from the online version can be transferred over to the offline.

We're also working on the Unity offline client for Android, but there are some kinks to work out. So for now the offline client for Android will still work on html.

We add new content every month (or try, anyway), it's important to catch and fix all bugs so the game doesn't snowball into a disaster. Please report all bugs you find to our . We have a dedicated channel for bug reports.

Don't be afraid to write to us in , we try to stay in touch as much as we can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Kate's path, does she and Max get caught by Karen in the showers? Kate's has had sex with him, about 6-7 times.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
As long as the code is not available in deobfuscated form it's a pain in the ass to add new menus/buttons. (especially because it has to be updated for every new version. The code get's reobfuscated each time...)
Is there a way to convince the creator to include it before obfuscation?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to convince the creator to include it before obfuscation?
I guess they obfuscate the code on purpose, so nobody can steal their code or change it easily. THe last time I tried to ask them something on telegram I got completely ignored, so I'm not trying anymore... ^^

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes