Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
0.47 Max, 0.48 Max and 0.49 Max again (n) Kate storyline dead :cry:
Yeah, darksilver needs to be very careful how he proceeds with the story though

• The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
This is clearly written on the first page of their patreon page, meaning if he deviates too much from this and ends up making it all about max at this point in the story, after this much time has passed, any patreon who subscribed, could technically put in a refund claim for a complete refund due to false advertising and to be honest I wouldn't blame them

Reactions: Konstantin

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
As from this DS has long gone. Apparently he overestimated his strength. After all, Kate's story has long turned into an ordinary visual novel, without any options. more precisely, the options DO NOT AFFECT ANYTHING

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Guys, to be sure that I understand, there is a never fixed bug in the game that if you click on Ann-Kira sunbathing at noon blocks the launch of some other quests? I'm stuck in Big Brother, Big Problem and Yoga, and never started at least one called New World Order. Is there somewhere a full list of quests?

Nov 21, 2017
I feel like I've been churning through days for decades. I'm using an old save that carried over from most likely before v0.39. Is there a possibility that this save is just bugged and things don't trigger properly? It could also be that I'm not doing something that needs to be done.
The quests that seem to be stuck are "Lisa" and "Consequences" While the Lisa one seems to be making progress since I did get a new scene with her and Alice at night not that long ago, the Consequences one doesn't seem to want to trigger. I've moved the smokes, failed Lisa's homework, and got caught peeping in the morning I don't even know how many times but I'm not getting anything new. So far I have Ann punishing me alone with two punishment options while Lisa and Alice punishments are just them getting spanked while naked.
For the most part I'm just venting a bit I'll go see if I can find something that can guide me a bit XD

Oh and Lisa always best girl!

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Dark Silver must rename game Max must fuck all....thanks for 2/3 updates, introduction max kill the game... dark silver dont know yet...creator must have vision and players can help with good advice....and this lost :/ in one year i will check it but i am sure see Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, Max and oh shit also Max :D sad about school story - rules and etc. I whish him deep impact and he would find way again...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I guess Little Kate's faction still can't deal with the fact that almost no one likes her half-story.

The only reason that this game hasn't been abandoned since long is that the Author introduced BB half-story into it.

I wonder why Dark Silver didn't abandon Glamour 2 years ago and started developing Big Brother 2 :unsure:

----

Please Professional Facepalmers remember that facepalms are counted as likes here, therefore don't waste your facepalms on me :ROFLMAO:

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
What this picture means? Now Lisa, after Ann discovers cameras, will be spanking everyone?
I don't know if it means Lisa will be spanking everyone, but it does look like she'll occasionally call the shots. It's a safe bet Alice will not be pleased with the new developments.

Reactions: Xantoser

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Honestly, I played the part of Kate to see something different and I was certainly bored by her lack of personality, instead it's "funny" Max, a total pervert with a simple story and easy to enjoy.
What I don't like is the appearance of the character.
And what the game lacks is that there are enemies that put the game at risk, or actions that can cause a game over for example.
and with the translation, I will have to wait for a final version of the game, which is very tedious to have to translate in each update.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes