DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I supported this game on Patreon for over a couple of years but then the emphasis went to Max. I can't stand the little toad. Is it possible to play this game with minimal interaction with him? I have been waiting for the storylines to finally diverge.

Last edited:

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
I think the game is stuck for me because I can't push the progress further.
Yoga lessons don't bring anything new, it's still the same.
Big problem - it says that after a week I have to go with Ann and give a sperm sample, but I can't get it started, I don't know how ...
The Big Brother quest has all its objectives fulfilled, but I still can't move on ...

Maybe someone have a save file so I can progress further?

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So guys I got a new laptop, and want to transfer my old saves to my new laptop so that I don't have to play all over again, where are the save files?

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
We've already talked about this, damnit.

Your assumptions are wrong. All of them.

0.46 is a Kate's update

0.45 was a Max's update

There never was a 0.45.2

There were 0.45 and 0.45.1

0.45 was 0.45 update, first part. 0.45.1 was 0.45 update, second part.

There never was a technical update: 0.45 was first part of 0.45 storyline, 0.45.1 was second part of 0.45 storyline.
When the part with the "technical" update is wrong then have a look at the changelog of V45.1 dude. There it is explicite told.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I think the game is stuck for me because I can't push the progress further.
Yoga lessons don't bring anything new, it's still the same.
Big problem - it says that after a week I have to go with Ann and give a sperm sample, but I can't get it started, I don't know how ...
The Big Brother quest has all its objectives fulfilled, but I still can't move on ...

Maybe someone have a save file so I can progress further?
Do Ann and Kira sunbathe together?

Jake997

Sep 23, 2018
I can't progress Yoga Quest. I visited Ann like 100 times and I'm getting the same scene all over gain. Any advices?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes