ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
I guess they obfuscate the code on purpose, so nobody can steal their code or change it easily. THe last time I tried to ask them something on telegram I got completely ignored, so I'm not trying anymore... ^^
Of course it's on purpose. But I don't think it's about protecting their IP so much as control. They just don't want people changing anything. These are the people who once encrypted the save files and bound them to specific computers via the registry. That's got nothing to do with stopping people from stealing your code.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Man, only played the FC's story and god, what a diiiick move by the creator ><, I mean after houuuuurs of grinding and I'm not gonna use gameplay as grinding fits better, you get told, hey, know that whole BDSM club thing the story was so clearly about this entire time, well, its actually got nothing to do with BDSM but just raising high-class whores -.-

Everything pointed towards it, the basement, the punishments, karen, the sub/dom stat and development etc. and now all of a sudden the whole games premise has changed, and I'm talking a dozen + hours of believing that was the case, its such a shame too as the development was doing great until you could invite Karen over, you'd obviously expect her to start influencing Julia to be more strict with kate but nope, I don't even understand why she gets invited over as Julia gets pushed out of the picture and she brings a student over instead, its such a shame too

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
APR 12, 2022 AT 3:43 PM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APR 11, 2022 AT 6:11 AM

As you've probably noticed, our muse likes Max and his updates usually have more content. Seeing how we already have enough problems, we've decided to make 0.48 about Max too, we've stalled the development enough already. We're planning to make another poll about the protagonist for 0.49.

There's still plenty of time before we start working on 0.48, so we want to make a poll about long term plans for Max. Which of these options you'd like us to focus on the most? Not just for 0.48, but for multiple future updates.

1. Villa. We can work on continuing the story from 0.47.

2. College. Rules, classmates, teachers, Karen, etc.

3. Kate and Julia. These two get a lot of attention in 0.47, but we could always add more.

We don't have any plans about moving away from our monthly update schedule, but we're open to the idea of having several updates in a row be focused on the same story. And if, theoretically, we were to do something like that, this poll would show which storyline you like the most.

Villa
50%

College
36%

Kate and Julia
14%

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

We've decided to make 0.47 our biggest update ever, we've already rendered over 200 new images. Some of them still have to be edited, which takes some time, but we're hoping to do it on time.
Not only the update will have a lot of new events, we will change a lot of the existing ones. Ann finding out about the cameras will bring sweeping changes around the villa, you'll see what we mean in the update itself.
We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we're aiming to release 0.47 this month. We're doing our best despite the tragic events, and we hope you stay with us. The game cannot exist without your support.

As always, "biggest update ever".
And maybe it's just me being so suspicious. But, is this a hint that DS will abandon the project again:"The game cannot exist without your support"? Only this time because of "financial problems"

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
I wonder if his patrons believe that "biggest update yet" thing.. usually his updates will take like 10minutes to finish if it wasn't hid behind some sort of a grind.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
As you've probably noticed, our muse likes Max and his updates usually have more content. Seeing how we already have enough problems, we've decided to make 0.48 about Max too, we've stalled the development enough already. We're planning to make another poll about the protagonist for 0.49.

He had said this would now be Kate but for some reason now it's Max. DS knows he has an audience that likes Kate's story, rather than letting the story on hold on he prefers to create these stupid polls knowing that his larger audience will choose Max.

Look at it, they killed of..(Well neutered with the pills.) all the male students at the collage. And made all the girls hot for Max. Story is dead, this is just about Max getting laid.
This is a game for Losers, they can't like a good plot and rebel when there's another male NPC fucking another girl. If I'm not wrong, Sophie is a lesbian girl who doesn't have much attraction to men, instead of DS building a story for Max to conquer her, he made it seem like something easy, a sex education with Karen so he could fuck her and Kate.

Also, is it just me or did they make Kate's boobs a bit bigger?
No.. But I think your nipples are a little bigger.

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes