pixel0009

Mar 30, 2022
Seems like you haven't done the scenes in Alice and Anne's bedroom, yet. Wait for her to be in those rooms and then go in.
how does the scene trigger? i did the same steps with ann still cant proceed ,does scene will automatically trigger or there is something else? please help stuck on this quest since 1 month -_-

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
there is a quest missing how to do it
You're missing Alice punishing Lisa. This series of event triggers by itself, so you don't need to do anything. However, I suspect your game is bugged. You likely clicked on Ann and Kira sunbathing together. This event shouldn't be available to you yet and if you click on it it prevents you from finishing your current quest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.46.1 Alice came up with a new way to punish Lisa
Can somebody explain it and how often you must have done it?

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how does the scene trigger? i did the same steps with ann still cant proceed ,does scene will automatically trigger or there is something else? please help stuck on this quest since 1 month -_-
I've seen some discussion that there is a possible bug with triggering this event/scene. Sorry, I never saw a fix. For my playthrough, I put Max out by the pool and then just skipped time in 10-minute increments until it showed Anne was in the room, then had Max go in the room.

I'm guessing it got bugged when player's skipped an update (e.g., went from 0.43 to 0.45 or from 0.44 to 0.46 or something like that), but that's just a guess.

loloholo

Oct 27, 2017
How do you get punished as Kate to trigger the Max events? I keep talking during class but the teachers don't seem to notice...

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Thank you very much, I'm glad to have at least seen it. Sorry if I'm too blunt, but I'm a problem-by-problem guy. Because as I had to read here, there are probably some other serious problems with the 0.46 or 0.45.1, depending on how it is displayed, and I would only like to deal with that when the time comes.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen the promised video yet and yes, I'm still stuck in the same place. everyone is talking about new updates and some who enjoy playing the game don't get it because they are stuck in the same place as me.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
It's not bugged and it works. A lot of people explained it a lot of times.

You know what? it was cleary explained the very first time a dude asked for it - it happened the day after 0.45 was uploaded here - and it works. Damnit, it works.
Excuse me if I just ask this question, but do you really think that we are all too stupid here and can't read how the problem can be solved??? We've all tried one way or another, but we're still stuck in the same place.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Excuse me if I just ask this question, but do you really think that we are all too stupid here and can't read how the problem can be solved??? We've all tried one way or another, but we're still stuck in the same place.
You're in front of Alice's room:
ScreenShot_20220404102417.png
Don't enter. Leave and wait.

After a while, in front of Ann's room:
ScreenShot_20220404102714.png
Enter:

a scene follows...
ScreenShot_20220404102750.png

ScreenShot_20220404102957.png
That's it. Leave.

And you've finished the quest:
ScreenShot_20220404102118.png

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Du bist vor Alices Zimmer:
View attachment 1739312
Treten Sie nicht ein. Geh und warte.

Nach einer Weile, vor Anns Zimmer:
View attachment 1739313
Eintreten:

eine szene folgt...
View attachment 1739314

View attachment 1739317
Das wars. Verlassen.

Und du hast die Quest beendet:
View attachment 1739319
[/ZITAT]
Did the same thing several times, and no punishment scene from ann in alice room! and therefore no completion of the quest New World Order. I'm not making it up, and I know that to see everything I have to go to Ann's room 3 times, and also 3 times to Max and Liesa's room to see everything. but i will take the trouble to make a video tonight.

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks but this is an old version :(

Anyway, I'm stuck and it seems I can't get Max into College (although he is in the showers). Judging from the pics, Kate should get punished by Max and I can't seem to find how to trigger this alternative punishment... My progress is attached and any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: found it! Just had to talk to Julia @ home and everything else triggered, in the wrong order, but at least I saw progress.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes