RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
You have already been told about Anna and the pool. Anna gives $40 to clean the pool once every two days.
Check Max's laptop. His site. If I'm not mistaken, there is already money from the broadcast.
Okay, got it. I started a new game and the dialogue option with Ann was there this time. I somehow either triggered a bug or progressed too far without speaking to her such that it negated the option. Thanks for your help!

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
This is my 0.47 save which works fine to start the 0.48 content (mark everything in the spoiler and press CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard, then use the "Import from Clipboard" button in the import/export menu ingame):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is possible for work in Android because i try to copy but not all data store in Android clipboard

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Iam not a patron so I just sit tight and enjoy the game. Idont care what people said about game etc. I am very grateful coz the developer is willing to shared the game for free here. Just for fun is more than enough for me play this game

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
Jun 26, 2019
never play glamour before,.

is there a Guide who's your family and who's your friend/partner on NPC Mapping setting.
can i play this Offline? or do i have to download a patch to play offline?

thx in adv

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

is there a Guide who's your family and who's your friend/partner on NPC Mapping setting.

thx in adv
A guide on NPC Mapping?
Kate's only known family is Julia, her sister.
Max's family comprises Ann (Mother), Kira (Aunt), Alice and Lisa (Elder and Younger Sisters respectively).

Setting friends and partners? Don;t know.
You can play the version posted here offline and no, you don't need to patch it. What we usually get here is the Offline client.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

thx in adv
From the FAQ (which is also linked in the OP):
1653927113711.png
The offline version can be played offline, it just tries to download the newest files from the dev's server everytime you start it. (which sometimes leads to issues if the files on the server aren't up to date... ^^)

Jun 26, 2019
From the FAQ (which is also linked in the OP):
View attachment 1840131
The offline version can be played offline, it just tries to download the newest files from the dev's server everytime you start it. (which sometimes leads to issues if the files on the server aren't up to date... ^^)
Hope turning off internet will work, then turn on back if i want to take a break and watch YT while the game is ON. BTW thanks for the NPA Mapping!

i just realize this game are same to BB~

(~,~'') im getting slow hahaha

thx for the Reply!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hope turning off internet will work, then turn on back if i want to take a break and watch YT while the game is ON. BTW thanks for the NPA Mapping!

i just realize this game are same to BB~

(~,~'') im getting slow hahaha

thx for the Reply!
You can also use the fix I posted here, it disable's the auto updater: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-48-dark-silver.10579/post-8208698
(But you can turn off your internet of course, or block the connection in the firewall...^^)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes