m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
There is any money cheat working?
No need money cheat you just install hidden camera in 3 room, Ann bedroom, Bathroom and Alice bedroom and wait while we play each quest. We can take money from the site when already collected.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
You can't complete it because you clicked on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't be available to you yet. This bug prevents you from progressing further. You need to load an older save file.
How old should the save be?

soulstorm83

Dec 8, 2018
I can't trigger Ann smoking after midnight in backyard, anyone else have this problem/have a solution?
same problem here everything is completed but it's the only thing i can't do , i wait all the days and all the nights in the backyard, i have even try to find smokes in alice's room and in ann room (i checked PC too but i can't buy anything online)

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
No comment
View attachment 1842119

It's a coincidence but I had done a little plot where I described a script of Alice becoming "Mistress Alice" and after 3 weeks this image appears. But the big update he had promised (0.48) didn't surprise everyone, I say this because so far the cg of the version has not been released or I don't know what's going on.

Eric in game or not?
It depends, I believe it will come when DS has no resource.

wouff

Jul 17, 2021
I just finished the part of Max. What about Kate?
How I can tell Max to stay in the shower ? Because I don't see it...

1654044750878.png
And for the villa

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
Is the 'Cheerleading Squad' quest missable?? I moved forward with the other quests before completing the first step on this one and now we never have uniform inspections anymore.

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019
1654087872591.png

I've finished off the "New world order" quest - how do I get Ann to stop the punishments?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes