Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
sorry to ask~ is Glamour is Complete?
still i cant find the glamour save location
It's not complete yet and if you've been paying attention it seems as though DS is running short on ideas.

Is the save data not where the FAQ says it should be: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage?

Jun 26, 2019
need to finish this New World Order on Alice~

i lost my mojo to play after alice took all my 30k dollars and 10k+ on BB show hahaha, it but i want to get to the end!! i like the old BigBrother story plot less migraine to play!

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
What is good resolution for this game? I can't remember. My game just loading and I can't play so my resolution is too big?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What is good resolution for this game? I can't remember. My game just loading and I can't play so my resolution is too big?
Anything higher than 1024 x 768 is enough for this.
What it's doing with the endless loading is attempting to connect to DS's server to download the latest files.
You could block it connecting out in your firewall.
If you're trying to run it straight from the .rar file, don't. Extract all files to an empty folder somewhere that's not labelled System or Windows. A folder elsewhere that you've made yourself.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I don't know how anyone can enjoy this game. It's BB all over again, but even worse. The grind is real in this one. DS should have either made it female or male MC and not did both.
I personally find it to be a buggy, content less, terrible excuse for a game.
DS is more worried that people might make a walk through or cheat a single player game than actually making decent content or fixing issues. It's 2022 and it doesn't even have animated graphics in it?!? Countless games that have much better renders and animations are all over this site. They didn't take near the time to develop the amount of content that this game has had over the past 3 or 4 years. I'll leave this groundhog day of a game to the fanboys. I have better stuff to play.

Reactions: MrD812 and Priappus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm not a fan of this game by any stretch of imagination but I do wish people would stop spamming games with messages along the lines of "No Animations? LOL1111!!!111oneoneoneone!!!".
Come on, it's not the hallmark of quality you think it is. The game just went bad.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I'm not a fan of this game by any stretch of imagination but I do wish people would stop spamming games with messages along the lines of "No Animations? LOL1111!!!111oneoneoneone!!!".
Come on, it's not the hallmark of quality you think it is. The game just went bad.
I agree it's not the hallmark by any means. I was just pointing out the fact this game has been in development for so long and doesn't even have animations.-- The thing that usually slows most developers down. This game could have animations and it would still be bad in my opinion.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Nobody is happy with the game, but when an update comes along, it gets +20 pages of comments. I don't know how far DS will take this new "Mistress Alice" because I hope he knows what he's doing, but if I had written my script, Alice would have taken everything from Max and she was obsessed in the house to the point of wanting to dominate everyone, until Lisa with Kira's help takes revenge on her and takes away her power. Alice would be in love with Max and that would be a problem for Kira, I'll try to explain it when I can. Ann gains control of the house because Kira believes Lisa is still silly.

I thought a lot about Kate's story, I still believe that DS is not continuing with Kate's story due to lack of imagination/inspiration or is afraid of making a mistake and his public won't like it. Really, it's hard to please everyone, because I didn't like Fedor and Neil's content myself. But I thought of something like, Karen would be training Kate to one day work at a BDSM club or even go to discreet parties like this:
kvGHFcB6eXeDf7GBjLTtcTdceY9.jpg
Eyes Wide Shut movie
Kate would be together with Helen or Ruby and that in this house Julia would be there as a Mistress (I'll make it clear that I don't like femdom content, but it's just to show her in one of the rooms whipping a guy). This house/mansion would be Marie's property, Marie Crowford.
marie-crowford.png > Karen-Clarke.png > Julia-Greenwood.png
Marie is above Karen Clarke, i.e. Karen responds to Marie as if I were your boss in a "society". So I was kind of thinking of a kind of "hierarchy", something around like this:

Mademoiselle/Ma'am Marie > Lady Karen > Milady Kate > Mistress Julia. Karen's role at college is to recruit the best female students to then show the way to glamour. Marie is part of an organization that puts funds into college in which Nikolas Smolov is a partner.

It would basically look like this:
Mistress: Women who give pleasure to men, they are dominators which make men submit or sometimes they receive pleasure.
Milady: They are women trained to satisfy men and also trained to have multiple orgasms. They are submissive.
Lady: It has the same function as the miladys, but they are trainers and recruiters. They are way above the others.
Mademoiselle/Ma'am: Master of Ceremonies, she's the boss and she's on top. They are the ones who organize parties together with their partners.

I'd like to talk about BDSM clubs or strip club, I think Candy would be the perfect candidate to own one, I know it has nothing to do with the story but characters for me should have a little more importance

Candy.png club.jpg

Kate would work on it, with Veronica's lessons and there they would be working, Veronica and Helen;
Veronica-Klassen.png

Now speaking of college content, this for me is the most important content that will shape the whole story. Maya is the anatomy professor, then through the committe's vows, manipulated by Karen and ordered by Kate, Maya will start giving sex lessons, where he will make the students work on their orgasms and their desires. The content would have bukkake, gangbang, at least.
Another thing is also a rivalry between Kate and Angelina, I feel like the game is kind of vague when it comes to characters' personalities.

Anyway, these are just a few ideas, I believe this game can be rescued, but to be honest it's a game that will take a lot of work and that would take years to complete. But I don't think DS should give up on this so quickly, I hope he has some inspiration.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just stumbled across the "how many times does a human heart beat each year".
I am pretty sure, that it's "millions" and not "billions" ...
35'000'000'000 / 365 / 24 / 60 = 67'000 beats per minute. That would be quite a ride.

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes