Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I'm completely over Max. I just check the updates when they come out for new Kate content. When there isn't any, I don't play. I like some of your ideas.
Thank you so much! Some of my ideas aren't very sharp, I just show it so we can discuss. I see that Kate's story is quite rich and more complete than Max's story, Kate's story you would have more characters to work with and the plot would be more extensive. However, everything has to be planned and calculated so that things work out because the story, plot and script of characters don't have to be boring. So if DS built something new and different from other games, he needs to try his best for the game to reach beyond success, because I believe it's a game that could easily rescue a public and make this game grow again. However, the work would be very arduous and I believe that DS is putting the story in the drawer so as not to have to abandon the project due to lack of creativity.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Thank you so much! Some of my ideas aren't very sharp, I just show it so we can discuss. I see that Kate's story is quite rich and more complete than Max's story, Kate's story you would have more characters to work with and the plot would be more extensive. However, everything has to be planned and calculated so that things work out because the story, plot and script of characters don't have to be boring. So if DS built something new and different from other games, he needs to try his best for the game to reach beyond success, because I believe it's a game that could easily rescue a public and make this game grow again. However, the work would be very arduous and I believe that DS is putting the story in the drawer so as not to have to abandon the project due to lack of creativity.

project Kate, like i promissed i try to make an alternative storyline, i just need someone for good grafics, can you guys help me out ?

this is a sample :

Karen calls Kate

Karen : Kate meet me at the principals office at 11.30

Kate : (wondering) What did I do wrong ?

Principal Office

Kate ; Hello , You wanted to meet wit me ?

Karen with principal ; Kate yes glad you could come

Karen ; We have an issue with the rules

Karen ; We have discussed it and we can’t have teachers and students don’t following the rules

Karen ; So we need to take measures

Karen : Kate, me and the principal, we do not like Angela and Adam being together, and since it is your ongoing, you need to salve it

Kate ; But Karen, excuse, it is not my ongoing, Angela is after Professor Adam, She has a crush.

Karen; We know Kate, you wil not get punished for that, not yet

Karen; We have a pill for Adam which will losen him up so you can convince him to follow you and not Angela

Karen ; We do not want Angela being invalved with Professor Adam, am I clear Kate ?

Kate ; But why me ?

Karen ; Stop it Kate, it is time to show us you can do this, prove your loyalty to us !

Principle ; Karen, Please, stop pushing, I think Kate is not ready.

Kate ; Fine, I do it, I don’t want anymore trouble

Karen ; Now you are my girl ! I am counting on you Kate

Principle ; Thank you Kate, much appreciated , but are you sure you can handle it ?

Kate and Adam passes in hallway

Kate ; Professor Adam !

Kate : I am so glad to see you !

Adam : Yes Kate ? , How can I help ?

Kate ; I wanted to apologize for my actions.

Adam : Kate….

Kate : Please let me explain, but not here

Adam : So what do you suggest ?

Kate ; You like to go for a Coffie with me ? We have bin there before.

Adam : I am not sure we should do this, Angela will….

Kate ; See, not here, please, I will tell you everything, please

Adam ; Ok, if you insist, but Angela….

Kate : Come Professor Adam, let’s go for the coffie

Kate and Adam go to the coffie shop

Vicky : Hello Kate, Hello Adam,

Kate : Hello Vicky, can we take the quite place ?

Adam ; Hello Vicky

Vicky ; Sure Kate it’s all in the back

Kate ; It’s so nice here Adam

Vicky ; Would you like to order already ?

Adam ; It’s on me Vicky, we both wanted your premium Coffee

Vicky ; It’s you two together or as there anyone more coming ?

Adam ; No Vicky, just us two.

Vicky ; I see. Be back in a moment

Adam ; Kate, Angela must not know were here, it’s very …..

Vicky ; 2 Premium Coffees, anything else ?

Adam ; No Vicky Thank you, it looks marvelous like always

Vicky ;Please call if you need anything, I be just around the corner

Kate ; Prof. Adam, I checked, No one is here, I tell you very straight, I have managed to erase the pictures Angela took with here phone.

Kate ; But She is searching who did it

Adam : Kate ….. how did you manage ? And why did you do it?

Adam ; But I am so happy I get my life back

Kate ; No problem Adam, I hate the blackmailing

Adam ; Kate, I really do not know how to thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
What is good resolution for this game? I can't remember. My game just loading and I can't play so my resolution is too big?
It's updating or trying to download assets, new files or corrupted, changed will be downloaded again. Offline version download assets faster because images compressed using webp. I was replacing images from online > offline to get higher quality assets and improving game speed. My current location is over 8.800km from the game server.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
project Kate, like i promissed i try to make an alternative storyline, i just need someone for good grafics, can you guys help me out ?

this is a sample :

Karen calls Kate

Karen : Kate meet me at the principals office at 11.30

Kate : (wondering) What did I do wrong ?

Principal Office

Kate ; Hello , You wanted to meet wit me ?

Karen with principal ; Kate yes glad you could come

Karen ; We have an issue with the rules

Karen ; We have discussed it and we can’t have teachers and students don’t following the rules

Karen ; So we need to take measures

Karen : Kate, me and the principal, we do not like Angela and Adam being together, and since it is your ongoing, you need to salve it

Kate ; But Karen, excuse, it is not my ongoing, Angela is after Professor Adam, She has a crush.

Karen; We know Kate, you wil not get punished for that, not yet

Karen; We have a pill for Adam which will losen him up so you can convince him to follow you and not Angela

Karen ; We do not want Angela being invalved with Professor Adam, am I clear Kate ?

Kate ; But why me ?

Karen ; Stop it Kate, it is time to show us you can do this, prove your loyalty to us !

Principle ; Karen, Please, stop pushing, I think Kate is not ready.

Kate ; Fine, I do it, I don’t want anymore trouble

Karen ; Now you are my girl ! I am counting on you Kate

Principle ; Thank you Kate, much appreciated , but are you sure you can handle it ?

Kate and Adam passes in hallway

Kate ; Professor Adam !

Kate : I am so glad to see you !

Adam : Yes Kate ? , How can I help ?

Kate ; I wanted to apologize for my actions.

Adam : Kate….

Kate : Please let me explain, but not here

Adam : So what do you suggest ?

Kate ; You like to go for a Coffie with me ? We have bin there before.

Adam : I am not sure we should do this, Angela will….

Kate ; See, not here, please, I will tell you everything, please

Adam ; Ok, if you insist, but Angela….

Kate : Come Professor Adam, let’s go for the coffie

Kate and Adam go to the coffie shop

Vicky : Hello Kate, Hello Adam,

Kate : Hello Vicky, can we take the quite place ?

Adam ; Hello Vicky

Vicky ; Sure Kate it’s all in the back

Kate ; It’s so nice here Adam

Vicky ; Would you like to order already ?

Adam ; It’s on me Vicky, we both wanted your premium Coffee

Vicky ; It’s you two together or as there anyone more coming ?

Adam ; No Vicky, just us two.

Vicky ; I see. Be back in a moment

Adam ; Kate, Angela must not know were here, it’s very …..

Vicky ; 2 Premium Coffees, anything else ?

Adam ; No Vicky Thank you, it looks marvelous like always

Vicky ;Please call if you need anything, I be just around the corner

Kate ; Prof. Adam, I checked, No one is here, I tell you very straight, I have managed to erase the pictures Angela took with here phone.

Kate ; But She is searching who did it

Adam : Kate ….. how did you manage ? And why did you do it?

Adam ; But I am so happy I get my life back

Kate ; No problem Adam, I hate the blackmailing

Adam ; Kate, I really do not know how to thank you
Sorry, but this needs fixing.
So here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope I haven't trod on anyone's toes here but I think this reads better.

Before I get started on the notes section, I know English isn't your first language.
Notes:

Reactions: Valheru2022

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I don't get anyway, why it all has to be about submission/control/punishment. After a while that became quite annoying.
Well, it would have been appropriate at the beginning, but not after all that's happened. Which, by the way, adds to my theory in favor of the fact that someone else wrote the script for the DC at the beginning of the game. Now all that's left is the picture quality.
Edit: As an option, it would also be appropriate in the script for the submission, if there was implemented a promised choice of dom/sub.

Last edited:

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Sorry, but this needs fixing.
So here:
I hope I haven't trod on anyone's toes here but I think this reads better.

Before I get started on the notes section, I know English isn't your first language.
Notes:
Thank you Squark, it's just a start, and yes Englisch is not my native language, but is it good enough as a start for a storyline off Glamour ? and if offcourse i am very greatful for the help in correcting. i also thinking of making characters more international like french natives who speak englisch or have other native background. so we get more friction or depth in personalities. if you like they idea please let us known.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you Squark, it's just a start, and yes Englisch is not my native language, but is it good enough as a start for a storyline off Glamour ? and if offcourse i am very greatful for the help in correcting. i also thinking of making characters more international like french natives who speak englisch or have other native background. so we get more friction or depth in personalities. if you like they idea please let us known.
As a start? It's pretty great. Definitely miles ahead of anything DS wrote for her. I like the sound of more foreign characters. Something that could really add to the game. I unfortunately have no ideas for characters (only just got back from work - it's 11PM here as I type) at present. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't get anyway, why it all has to be about submission/control/punishment. After a while that became quite annoying.
It became irritating because authors don't know how to do it correctly. Now if you want to see a story where Max becomes Ann, Lisa and Alice's boyfriend, BBAS is doing it.

Well, I took the images around here and created the stories quickly on the basis of the CGs.
When I created the little scripts of Max and Kate story, I just imagined and wrote as per the pictures.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes