KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
On page 1 there is a link to the instructions (save editor).
But in game menu there is an official cheat menu is there a way to unblock it?
Working each day for just 30bucks..i don't understand what pass in the mind of devs is it possible that they don't understand that slow grinding is really boring???do you dev think it is real life?it is a fucking game let people get money fast to unlock things and have fun.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But in game menu there is an official cheat menu is there a way to unblock it?
Working each day for just 30bucks..i don't understand what pass in the mind of devs is it possible that they don't understand that slow grinding is really boring???do you dev think it is real life?it is a fucking game let people get money fast to unlock things and have fun.
No objections there, but in this case having no money is part of the story, the reason why Kate accepts another job offer.
Use the instructions to significantly increase your wallet size.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Nobody is happy with the game, but when an update comes along, it gets +20 pages of comments. I don't know how far DS will take this new "Mistress Alice" because I hope he knows what he's doing, but if I had written my script, Alice would have taken everything from Max and she was obsessed in the house to the point of wanting to dominate everyone, until Lisa with Kira's help takes revenge on her and takes away her power. Alice would be in love with Max and that would be a problem for Kira, I'll try to explain it when I can. Ann gains control of the house because Kira believes Lisa is still silly.

I thought a lot about Kate's story, I still believe that DS is not continuing with Kate's story due to lack of imagination/inspiration or is afraid of making a mistake and his public won't like it. Really, it's hard to please everyone, because I didn't like Fedor and Neil's content myself. But I thought of something like, Karen would be training Kate to one day work at a BDSM club or even go to discreet parties like this:
View attachment 1850708
Eyes Wide Shut movie
Kate would be together with Helen or Ruby and that in this house Julia would be there as a Mistress (I'll make it clear that I don't like femdom content, but it's just to show her in one of the rooms whipping a guy). This house/mansion would be Marie's property, Marie Crowford.
View attachment 1850722 > View attachment 1850792 > View attachment 1850794
Marie is above Karen Clarke, i.e. Karen responds to Marie as if I were your boss in a "society". So I was kind of thinking of a kind of "hierarchy", something around like this:

Mademoiselle/Ma'am Marie > Lady Karen > Milady Kate > Mistress Julia. Karen's role at college is to recruit the best female students to then show the way to glamour. Marie is part of an organization that puts funds into college in which Nikolas Smolov is a partner.

It would basically look like this:
Mistress: Women who give pleasure to men, they are dominators which make men submit or sometimes they receive pleasure.
Milady: They are women trained to satisfy men and also trained to have multiple orgasms. They are submissive.
Lady: It has the same function as the miladys, but they are trainers and recruiters. They are way above the others.
Mademoiselle/Ma'am: Master of Ceremonies, she's the boss and she's on top. They are the ones who organize parties together with their partners.

I'd like to talk about BDSM clubs or strip club, I think Candy would be the perfect candidate to own one, I know it has nothing to do with the story but characters for me should have a little more importance

View attachment 1850775 View attachment 1850779

Kate would work on it, with Veronica's lessons and there they would be working, Veronica and Helen;
View attachment 1850809

Now speaking of college content, this for me is the most important content that will shape the whole story. Maya is the anatomy professor, then through the committe's vows, manipulated by Karen and ordered by Kate, Maya will start giving sex lessons, where he will make the students work on their orgasms and their desires. The content would have bukkake, gangbang, at least.
Another thing is also a rivalry between Kate and Angelina, I feel like the game is kind of vague when it comes to characters' personalities.

Anyway, these are just a few ideas, I believe this game can be rescued, but to be honest it's a game that will take a lot of work and that would take years to complete. But I don't think DS should give up on this so quickly, I hope he has some inspiration.
I'm completely over Max. I just check the updates when they come out for new Kate content. When there isn't any, I don't play. I like some of your ideas.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
is the new update scheduled for end of june or middle of june since he said he would focus on smaller more frequent updates?

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
2022-06-05 (2).png Please, help me to understand how can I finish this part
I try and try again for weeks buto Karen never call me anymore
tankyou foe help

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes