Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
someone knows how to find game saves?
Yes, we do and some of us told you. Repeating the question won't change the answer.
Of course we just 'assume' that you use a windows pc, since you haven't said otherwise.
If you can't find your appdata\roaming direcory, try %appdata%.

Galin

May 5, 2017
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage

(and yes this can be found in the FAQ and in the screenshot I posted...)
The appdata directoy is hidden...
select your \users\[username] directory and type appdata into the adressline of your explorer...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
as I wrote above, I do not have such a thing

someone knows how to find game saves?
Most likely, your appdata folder is hidden.

First of all, are you using Windows 7, 10 or 11? Or some other Operating System?

On 7 or 10: Start -> Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalisation -> Folder Options -> View -> Advanced -> Show Hidden files, folders and drives -> OK

On 11: File Explorer -> See More (three dots) -> Options -> View -> Advanced -> Select Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives -> Apply

With that done, you should now be able to see all hidden files and folders.
You should also be able to navigate to the directory people have been telling you about.

OR...
If you have access to the Run dialog (Windows Key + R), bring it up and type %appdata% and hit enter. It should bring you straight to the Appdata\Roaming folder.

Some of this may not be accurate or even applicable. I'm using Win10 with Classic Shell.

You're not looking for any of the regular kinds of save data - such as .sav - but rather the .ldb files
As the FAQ and more than a few users have said, they can be found in the C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb folder.

If, after following all the advice that pertains to you and your Operating System, you still won't listen to people telling you what to do and how to do it, then I must conclude that this whole post with clear instructions was a total waste of my time.

Last edited:

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

What does this mean? I'm not too sure what I need to do to stop it. Do I just have to disconnect from the internet everytime to stop it from downloading some virus?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

What does this mean? I'm not too sure what I need to do to stop it. Do I just have to disconnect from the internet everytime to stop it from downloading some virus?
How do you know it's downloading a virus in the first place? I do believe I read somewhere above that there is an online version of the game, that downloads resources, see the post by biometric on the previous page.

Are you sure you downloaded the game and not some malware instead?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017

You can disconnect form internet before playing the game, but when you connect to internet the game is connected to the developer game's server. this process is to check your game files and your game version. it doesn't download any harmful files or virus. if your game isn't the latest version, it should get the latest version when the game check your game files and version when you open it while connected to internet.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
in theory there is no problem, when connected it updates when it is available, or if there is a damaged file it downloads it again.
If you are not planning to modify anything in the game, it does not matter if you have the internet activated when using it.
On the other hand, if a modification is made, when entering the game it will be restored.
For example, I intend to translate it into Spanish, since there is no auto-translator for this, I have to do it manually, so when I enter the game it re-downloads the original file, so I have to disconnect the internet or block the firewall, although in this case it is enough to put the file in "read-only" mode.

• Sad
Reactions: StyleHG

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

ps: You actually said what can be done to stop it. Use your firewall.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
No objections there, but in this case having no money is part of the story, the reason why Kate accepts another job offer.
Use the instructions to significantly increase your wallet size.
When day after day passes and you unblock nothing it become just boring i left the game far ago you need too mny money to get things to get massages that should make you less shy...bah...i want a game with far less grinding

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When day after day passes and you unblock nothing it become just boring i left the game far ago you need too mny money to get things to get massages that should make you less shy...bah...i want a game with far less grinding
So far all I have encountered that comes close to grinding is getting money. All the rest is event/time based.
All you need to do is to read the hints and wait for the right moment. Of course that can be quite frustrating as well, but this has nothing to do with grinding, there are no stats to raise by grinding.
The hardest time I had was when everything was done but one task. THAT can take forever, if the RNG doesn't like you. But still it's not grinding.

Well, the game is not for everyone, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
You can disconnect form internet before playing the game, but when you connect to internet the game is connected to the developer game's server. this process is to check your game files and your game version. it doesn't download any harmful files or virus. if your game isn't the latest version, it should get the latest version when the game check your game files and version when you open it while connected to internet.
Aite I see thanks! I was worried since I never seen such a warning on this site before. But I suppose there was nothing to worry about.

Reactions: deshi9

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
"higher than anticipated" How does that work? I mean when you pose and then render the pictures you know exactly how many there will be. He makes it sound as if pictures just come out randomly :D

• Haha
Reactions: mrhonry

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
So far all I have encountered that comes close to grinding is getting money. All the rest is event/time based.
All you need to do is to read the hints and wait for the right moment. Of course that can be quite frustrating as well, but this has nothing to do with grinding, there are no stats to raise by grinding.
The hardest time I had was when everything was done but one task. THAT can take forever, if the RNG doesn't like you. But still it's not grinding.

Well, the game is not for everyone, I hope you find what you are looking for.
I really don't understand you say money and nothing but i cannot go on in any evrnt and i still only get 30 bucks per day just massage cost 6 time more mean i have to work 7days that's boring i have already unblòck all at work where the fuck i can find a better work that give me more than 30bucks instead of answerring me in stupid tone like you did?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I really don't understand you say money and nothing but i cannot go on in any evrnt and i still only get 30 bucks per day just massage cost 6 time more mean i have to work 7days that's boring i have already unblòck all at work where the fuck i can find a better work that give me more than 30bucks instead of answerring me in stupid tone like you did?
Sorry that my tone is too stupid for you. I was writing something more direct here here, but then I read your last sentence.
So you get a helpful answer (two actually), in the tone you deserve: 1. Search the forum for 'camera' 2. Read the friggin walkthough

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes