deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
This is the grindiest game I have ever played.
both big brother and glamour contain grinding but big brother was much worse cos it's not sand box and you will lose alot of content but glamour is different, although it's a grinding game but you don't lose content.

icerno78

Jul 15, 2019
i finished all of the quest in 0.47 and downloaded now 0.48. But where are those new quest mentioned in the changelog?

Varghashm

Feb 14, 2020
Stuck on Big Problem quest, donated many times to both. Yes, unpacked and overwrited files posted few pages ago - still stuck.

kl1169

Jul 16, 2019
I am stuck on this part. I talk to Sophie daily, but do not get punished to move onto the next step. Any thoughts?
1654193188014.png

SarelJags

Feb 20, 2018
Hi I don't if my game is bugged or something but I am not really sure what I am supposed to do to progress the game at this point. (trying to start Karen subquest)

each Monday when getting home from college this event triggers (not sure if its due to submitting to Julia)

JuliaPillory.PNG JuliaEvent.PNG

This is my current status for next level and from what I can see I'm not missing anything here.

quest.PNG

I cannot start the Karen quest chain due to missing something in quest above but I have got no idea what it is.

quest2.PNG

Any help will be much appreciated.

Steven Turner

Aug 11, 2018
Hi I don't if my game is bugged or something but I am not really sure what I am supposed to do to progress the game at this point. (trying to start Karen subquest)

each Monday when getting home from college this event triggers (not sure if its due to submitting to Julia)

View attachment 1847779 View attachment 1847788

This is my current status for next level and from what I can see I'm not missing anything here.

View attachment 1847786

I cannot start the Karen quest chain due to missing something in quest above but I have got no idea what it is.

View attachment 1847785

Any help will be much appreciated.
Same bro, im at the same point, seems like a bug as i have gone in loops trying to get something to trigger or continune the quest but cannot get past it.

Steven Turner

Aug 11, 2018
Same bro, im at the same point, seems like a bug as i have gone in loops trying to get something to trigger or continune the quest but cannot get past it.
So i redownloaded the game and befor opening it i turned my internet off and then played it and i managed to get past it, i just went to college and it gave me a new popup, not sure on what i did but hope this helps

Jun 26, 2019
sorry to ask~ is Glamour is Complete? or still ongoing!? i got blueballs on BB before hahaha!! i know im not the only one here hahaha!!!

still i cant find the glamour save location, i cant play when im online cuz the game i use was offline mode!!!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes