Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oscar is part of the game, of the script and Kate's story. I can't believe you guys are getting angry on any male characters. First I saw some people getting angry with Lucas, now Oscar? Kate and the girls will fuck with who? with a dildo or with Karen and your strap-on?
I wouldn't complain if it did turn out that Karen ploughs Kate with a Bad Dragon. Might actually be interesting.
But more than that, I'd like to see some of her unfinished quests getting worked on.

As for getting mad about the male characters...
Oscar is a dullard.
Max got forcibly inserted (no pun intended) into Kate's affairs. If he had his own classroom (there is a second one that never got used) of sluts then I doubt people would have had so much vitriol aimed at him. He also comes off as a manipulative slime.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Ok this is a first for me, i'm not able to trigge rany new events, even with everything completed from the last updates. Anyone else ?

Edit : before you ask : every opportunity is marked as completed but villa (normal), college (everything in green from last update) and cheerleading squad (should progress in college + must have 0.50 (acquired))
played through a whole week doing lessons, nothing triggers.

Edit 2 : for those stuck like me. keep going to college and skip lessons until two events with oscar happen. This will unlock the new events.

Last edited:

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
Ok this is a first for me, i'm not able to trigge rany new events, even with everything completed from the last updates. Anyone else ?

Edit : before you ask : every opportunity is marked as completed but villa (normal), college (everything in green from last update) and cheerleading squad (should progress in college + must have 0.50 (acquired))
played through a whole week doing lessons, nothing triggers.
I also seem to not being able to trigger any events

EDIT: I used the savegame from lastpage and it worked :
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-50-dark-silver.10579/post-8735234

Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So this update was only the few Cheerleader stories with Helen and co right? No new Action for Kate except with Angela?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DS has lost a lot of patreons since he abandoned Big Brother going from well over 2600 down now to just under 1200 at 1183.

DS is still batting 1000 on abandoning games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lotex and omocik

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
DS has lost a lot of patreons since he abandoned Big Brother going from well over 2600 down now to just under 1200 at 1183.

DS is still batting 1000 on abandoning games.
Personally i think a lot more of that boils down to this being an non-animated sex scene game. It's not 2019 anymore. Fantastic renders aren't always enough with a growing amount of other top tier projects out there offering a stand out and or "pop" factor your game doesn't.

It's 2022. Having at least adequate quality animations matters. Period. And there simply isn't a large enough pool of unevolved dinosaur supporters left out there to randomly pull from still clinging to the claim/s otherwise.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
is it animated yet or has dark silver whos creation started for me at least a mainstream idea that devs could earn big money from adult games just failed-even the knock offs have started animation.i doubt yes but i dont have to worry youve got enough patrons.but in all honesty i would like to thank you because bb did so much to advance the adult gaming world so i salute you and will never forget what you did and enabled others to follow:love::love::love::love::love::)(y)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes