Alexey_from_Russia

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 1975506 View attachment 1975507 View attachment 1975508 View attachment 1975509
Логика обновления и при чём там там Оскар?

The logic of the update and what does the Oscar have to do with it?
:FacePalm:
ну он же активно домогался Катю, один из персонажей.
Если учесть, что на скринах у него вялый писюн, то можно вспомнить о таблетках, благодаря которым у парней в этой "школе" не стоит.
Может, девки решили проверить, стоит ли у парней или это ложь

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
In my opinion, Oscar according to the plot was originally conceived as an alpha male, a limitless man who actively harasses all the girls. But since the nerd Max put him in his place (which is absolutely illogical), he decided to harass Ruby. In general, now everyone is fucking everyone

По-моему Оскар по сюжету был изначально задуман как альфа-самец-беспредельщик, который активно домогается все девушек. Но поскольку задрот Макс его поставил на место (что абсолютно нелогично), он решил домогаться до Руби. В общем теперь все трахают всех

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Если учесть, что на скринах у него вялый писюн, то можно вспомнить о таблетках, благодаря которым у парней в этой "школе" не стоит.
Может, девки решили проверить, стоит ли у парней или это ложь
Дружеский совет. Когда пишешь на родном языке, дублируй содержание на английском;).
Friendly advice. When writing in your native language, duplicate content in English.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
More and more, the situation seems to be that the original idea and the script have disappeared along with the writer who wrote him both the dialogue and the general direction of events. I get the impression that I see the direction of the plot for the investigation and access to the mysterious BDSM club.
1) Through Karin and the principal of the college (submissive)
2) Through Sophia and (possibly) Alice (model and purely lesbian acting out)
3) Through Julia and Nick (possibly Maria) (with the development of the fitness center and career)
4) Fedor and Veronica (via mafia:cool:)
5) Angela and her cheerleaders (Kate's exhibitionism, sports and Angela's parents)
In general, in this case, the characteristics of the protagonist will be of great importance and will affect the available development path.
It may be that some directions will go in parallel (Karin and Angela), and some will exclude each other (if you choose Fedor, then Karin's branch will not be available). And that's just what comes to mind. In general, as I said, Glamour could be a great game. But we have what we have.

Last edited:

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
In my opinion, Oscar according to the plot was originally conceived as an alpha male, a limitless man who actively harasses all the girls. But since the nerd Max put him in his place (which is absolutely illogical), he decided to harass Ruby. In general, now everyone is fucking everyone

По-моему Оскар по сюжету был изначально задуман как альфа-самец-беспредельщик, который активно домогается все девушек. Но поскольку задрот Макс его поставил на место (что абсолютно нелогично), он решил домогаться до Руби. В общем теперь все трахают всех
Hmm, I wouldn't say that Oscar is an alpha male. He comes across as more of a stereotypical "golden boy" of rich parents who is trying to play alpha.

Alexey_from_Russia

Jun 11, 2017
Дружеский совет. Когда пишешь на родном языке, дублируй содержание на английском;).
Friendly advice. When writing in your native language, duplicate content in English.
Oh, sry)
I think we will wait for someone who will lay out 0.50 for a week, if not a month.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Last time dark silver said that online client has been discontinued.
So did he restarted the online client ......?
Ohh, I'm sorry, I don't follow the news from patreon. Judging by this, they decided to make one client? hmm, how does protection work then?

Dec 13, 2019
Ohh, I'm sorry, I don't follow the news from patreon. Judging by this, they decided to make one client? hmm, how does protection work then?
Well i don't really understand the thing about protection but usually all the games in this site work on offline clients except for dark silver , NLT and one or two other games .
Moreover in case of online client if the server is down i don't think you can play the game .
So i do believe that offline client is better as it requires less maintenance and easier coding.

Reactions: shock540
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes