jafeae

Sep 7, 2021
Heya! I had already done everything, after this new version I cannot redo the cheerleader trial, nor does it trigger the continuation. Also when I use debug on max, the came stops when he is peeking at the main character and I cannot save, nor do anything in the game.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Heya! I had already done everything, after this new version I cannot redo the cheerleader trial, nor does it trigger the continuation. Also when I use debug on max, the came stops when he is peeking at the main character and I cannot save, nor do anything in the game.
I figured it out: Don't deny the headmaster in the morning and after servicing him wait for next class. That should trigger events with max and oscar.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
What do people find appealing about this game? I'm genuinely curious.
youve got to understand that bb was a milestone before ds shut it down,yes in my opinion he milked it long before any patreon action so original fans want to see it finnished.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"Biggest" based on what criteria?

That game doesn't even look like it would even be adequately targeting in on same financial support demographic for that matter either. Lot of people have zero interest in jerking off to overly cartoony art/graphics. Myself included.

That game wouldn't even get a click in explore look from me, much less get to the play-or-pass point where I'm guessing a lot more people then not end up passing on this game in 2022 when they see it's doesn't have animated sex scenes.
Biggest based on the fact that it's ranked 12th for views on this entire site, and sold incredibly well on steam. Maybe, just maybe, your taste in games isn't shared by everyone.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
so original fans want to see it finnished.
I'm not trying to start shit. but that's the weird part for me as a BB fan that is the reason i have never tried this game i have no trust in the guy. (maybe i try if the game is ever finished)
I understand ppl who has never played BB or knows what happened and just find this funny game.

Sorry i shouldn't be here if you guys like the game have fun

Reactions: Priappus

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
So, 4 years 5 months in the making. Is this even half way finished yet?
the author does everything in his power to put the end date off as far as possible, my personal opinion - he thinks the game has chance of becoming sentient, consume all internet and end life on Earth, so by not finishing it he is doing all of us a big favor

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
DS has lost a lot of patreons since he abandoned Big Brother going from well over 2600 down now to just under 1200 at 1183.

DS is still batting 1000 on abandoning games.
It still kinda baffles me how they fucked up this cash cow to such an extent.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I just saw the CGs, this update is looking like "Angela's Brothel in the bathroom" :ROFLMAO:
Is Angela the new madam?

Male characters :
Adam / Alex / Andrew / Dennis / Fedor / Lucas / Mike / Oscar / Rick / Nick / Neil / Nicolas / Thomas

i think without you can't create a proper storyline

Female :
Kate / Alice / Angela / Ann / Julia / Candy / Zoe / Veronica / Viocky / Sophie / Sherry / Ruby / Louise / Maria / Monica / Maya / Lisa / Karen / Jane / Helen /

Skip one and you get a less rich story, no offend but DS uses quite a lot less so we get a flat story and not a rich story like before .42
Andrew received two events with Kate, one in Julia's basement and one in Karen's classroom. Neil's content was content that for me DS made in a hurry because of the bored fans that there was no sexual content except with Nick. If you ignore the dialogue, you'll notice that the scenes look like a small rape of Neil, as he fucks Kate's virgin ass. Obviously DS didn't create an explicit rape scene because he would lose a lot of supporters. As for Fedor's content, he could have waited a little longer. It doesn't make sense for Kate to rent a room to take pole dancing or strip lessons, and also, Julia when lived with your friend Daria she was the one who slept on the couch, why can't Kate sleep? It does not make sense. He wanted to create something about subordination, the girl who doesn't pay the rent or is late can pay with her body.. anyway, he did so many updates to create a story for MC that he got lost in time and just stopped there.

Everything has its time, at least there was an update from Kate during these 8 months.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not trying to start shit. but that's the weird part for me as a BB fan that is the reason i have never tried this game i have no trust in the guy. (maybe i try if the game is ever finished)
I understand ppl who has never played BB or knows what happened and just find this funny game.

Sorry i shouldn't be here if you guys like the game have fun
I feel the same as you.

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
hello everyone!
I can't open the game for Kate,
I can't understand what the problem is, please drop the save for her!!!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes