firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Well, DS did just that on patreon.:giggle:
Indeed. He picked him in this nauseating red T-Shirt as well.

Ugh...

DS used to understand the power of subtleness and intrigue.

He is boringly blunt and straightforward now.

It's Big Brother. You know, like in 1984.

Like George Orwell's 1984. Got it?

You know, they made a movie out of it in 1984.

Here is the print directly from '1984 the movie'.

It's Big Brother, he always watchers, you dummy.

Don't you get it?

Here it is in your face in 2\3 of the scenes if you still didn't get it.

And now it's on the front page since you are too dumb to get and remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lisandr666

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
game that now becomes more and more boring.
excessive grinding to mask the few contents, I do nothing but skip hours to make an event happen.
this game has no flash, each character has no alternative guidelines... once you finish "they ask you what is there?" and you answer "nothing", "no, sorry" o "nevermind"
this is one of the most empty games ever... and maybe they all start to understand it. wait weeks to activate an event, hoping that it will stick and how much more frustrating there is... character statistics that have no use for now...

the purpose of Dark Silver is just to waste your time waiting for him to release a new update.

at this point it would be better a guided game style visual novel with the possibility to choose the path

or decide from a list of answers or have it transformed into a comic version with a lot of dialogue.

MrUnimportant

Aug 11, 2022
Is this a one man show game or as DS says a crew effort?
If this is a crew.. keep the graphic crew and dump the rest.. i played Kate the last 3 days 0.49 version.

Story is just confusing and kills to immerse into the game. The game mechanics are way to rudimentary for a adult game, no body stats at all, relations shallow. Still manages to keep you playing.. thanks to the graphics. Not often you get very nice characters AND great sets for background.. don't see me playing this game again.. just way to much grind for nothing.
Same complex body handling with text response like GirlLife i would expect.. not that GF is perfect, but way more fun to restart and play again.

As female protagonist game.. not enough content to recommend it. Haven't played Max.. will not as the college background (kate) doesn't make much sense for a male character and the grind scares me to be honest. Or is there a totally different story behind Max??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
More and more players see what is going on and slowly patreon support is falling.

DS went from about 20k with Big Brother down to somewhere between 2 to 4 K now, and DS will lose more over the next few month until the abandoned tag goes up again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Je trouve regrettable que BB et Glamour ne soi pas lié
Car au départ l'histoire de Max est bien faite ou il a 3 choix de jeu perso j'aime la partie ou il de débarrasse d'Eric ce qui prouve son caractère fort
Comme DS est le créateur de BB et de Glamour lui et son équipe devaient tous liés en reprenant les bases de Max et de sa famille que max retourne à l'université est pas mal mais pourquoi que Lisa et Olivia sont dans un autre collège elles sont les oubliés de ce jeu
J'exprime juste mon point de vu jouant ses deux jeux

Quand je compare Max dans les deux jeu ils n'on rien de commun et l'histoire dans la maison de max n'a plus de sens
depuis la mise à jour de la 0.46 Max ne scène gagne plus d'argent et ils me peuvent plus coucher avec sa mère et sa tante hors se jeu à une balise inceste en outre les avec Alice et liza sont trop rares et répétitives
Vu que dans le départ de glamour Kate est basée sur le BDSM voir le sous sol pourquoi y a t'il plus de scène de ce genre en rajout
Puis Kate est souvent demandée pour rendre visite au directeur dans le début de son histoire elle demande à rejoindre le club pourquoi cela est il abandonné sachant qu'elle a pris les pilules spéciales de l'école pour le plaisir du sexe
Tout cela me paraît bien loin dans le jeu
je trouve que ce jeu perd son contexte initial.
Yes I see more post but I will post it for all.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/
5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Reactions: Snugglepuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
J'ai un problème avec cette quête j'ai tout essayé max 1000 puni tout le monde Kate 1000 et vice versa Kate 1000 et puni tout le monde et Max à 1000 également
je recommence pour la énième fois mais sans résultat
Que dois-je faire?
The quest is currently completed.
La quête est actuellement terminée.

Macska123

Jul 12, 2022
Can someone help me if a new update comes out, how can I install it on the phone so that the old data is not lost?

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
This new world order plot is confusing. MC and Alice are plotting to get Ann horny enough to fuck MC so that the punishments will stop and Alice can regain her control. Yet during second yoga session, MC was seconds from insertion and Alice totally cockblocked him. Make up your mind.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Where are the save games if you export them? With search function they should be in the game folder however there is nothing.

Druuman

May 8, 2018
Playing Kate, is there any particular reason why home showers suddenly take about 45 minutes with version 0.50? It often makes it impossible to shower on weekday mornings without missing school.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes