Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time. is max still dominated by his sister or has the tables turned for him?

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
What endings? (Multiple endings would be tagged as such.)
No.
Tips are in game.
firstly thanks for replying
so if I complete all in-game quests will I be able to get all scenes?
& Are there any choices which will affect some scenes (goes to different paths)?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
& Are there any choices which will affect some scenes (goes to different paths)?
There is nothing to think about, its just a grind through all quests and check them off...

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is an absolutely linear game where the incredibly few "choices" have zero impact. So much so, that DS dropped the pretense all together.

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
any choice which has a major impact?
no never nothing... as i said, there is nothing to think about, just checking the quests off, thats all, and nothing can go wrong... besides game bugs and savegame errors... which occur very often

well, it sometimes "pretends" to give you a choice of branching or something like that, but it is never the case... there are no branches or choices with any impact at all.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
no never nothing... as i said, there is nothing to think about, just checking the quests off, thats all, and nothing can go wrong... besides game bugs and savegame errors... which occur very often

well, it sometimes "pretends" to give you a choice of branching or something like that, but it is never the case... there are no branches or choices with any impact at all.
got it thanks

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
can somebody share full save or there is no gallery or something?
i cant complete main quest consequences and donw want to keep wasting time
supposethere is no gallery so ill just wait tillthis game be complete and hope someone will do gallery mod

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can somebody share full save or there is no gallery or something?
i cant complete main quest consequences and donw want to keep wasting time
supposethere is no gallery so ill just wait tillthis game be complete and hope someone will do gallery mod
There's no official gallery and I don't think anybody is overly inclined to create one.
The images in the game are straight png (or possibly webp) files with their extension stripped.
Any image viewer could open them.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
i still can't trigger private lessons. but i can still do extra lessons with andrew or have punishments with Sophie and max i need help please.
Not sure if having the same issue as I was, but I was way behind on the kate side and was catching up this week and got stuck on private lessons with karen too. For me the issue seemed to be that once Max goes to school it no longer triggers. Luckily I keep a lot of saves, so I rolled back to one of the late anatomy class steps just before he arrived, only doing private lessons on Tuesdays and skipping everything else to not advanced the story, and was able to finish the entire investigation questline and then continue on with swim / alt punishments

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I'm also having issues with this. Something we're missing maybe?
it seems a little buggy, you talk in class to sophia and it just says relations improve / you don't get caught, wait for 11:30 and even though Karen isn't in the room based on location icons if you go there will do punishment

Reactions: rbla

ImSpud

Dec 7, 2017
it seems a little buggy, you talk in class to sophia and it just says relations improve / you don't get caught, wait for 11:30 and even though Karen isn't in the room based on location icons if you go there will do punishment
Yeah that worked perfectly. Thanks.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes