steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Is this update 0.50 all for the story when playing as Kate, not noticing any new stuff from my Max save everything is complete and played a few days.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If DS (or whoever does the writing for him) was in any way competent, they could make Eric a LOT more interesting and some dank one-note scum lord.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Nah, just look at the behavior of the BBAS public about Eric and you will see that it will not work in Glamour. DS has already shot himself in the other foot, putting Eric would be like shooting himself in the head.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
thank you very much.

I am currently stuck at a main story part i seem not be able to progress. "Big Brother" everything else is completed and even this one has every progress green already.

Yoga, Breakfast, Showering, Sunbathing alice and sleeping in her bed. Yet nothing continues.

I will try to cheat something but i am afraid of fucking up my savegame.
cheats are not needed in this game. Neither I nor anyone in this thread will be able to help you in passing the game if you do not provide screenshots of your tasks.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I don't understand what DS is smoking. In Max's line, everything interesting is now happening at Villa. Instead, DC continues the story of the College in Max's Story.
All year only Max Update and only once Kate and Max always there somehow. WHAT'S THE SHIT? I'm surprised that DS still has more supporters, but that's why I don't see a future for this game in its current form. Far too many problems, quests cannot be completed. Pointless stories and far behind the currently possible technical standards. I only say ANIMATIONS.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Nah, just look at the behavior of the BBAS public about Eric and you will see that it will not work in Glamour. DS has already shot himself in the other foot, putting Eric would be like shooting himself in the head.
Maybe that's an idea with the bullet in mind but I think that will only happen with the help of a vote if his backers see fit to move the story forward HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Stuck in a loop, how do I trigger the second alternative punishment?

Any help would be gratefully received

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm surprised that DS still has more supporters
I'm not. I stopped playing this quite some time ago but I do understand that most of his supporters are there to see who their empty shell of an avatar can pork next.
When he runs out of available girls to bone, will the game die?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes