May 5, 2022
Not sure if having the same issue as I was, but I was way behind on the kate side and was catching up this week and got stuck on private lessons with karen too. For me the issue seemed to be that once Max goes to school it no longer triggers. Luckily I keep a lot of saves, so I rolled back to one of the late anatomy class steps just before he arrived, only doing private lessons on Tuesdays and skipping everything else to not advanced the story, and was able to finish the entire investigation questline and then continue on with swim / alt punishments
I c think that's were i when wrong i started that after max came to the school

cptG

May 30, 2022
Whenever i try to open the game up, i get this (picture). I tried opening it without internet too, same thing.
Any help will be super appreciated.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
t
There's no official gallery and I don't think anybody is overly inclined to create one.
The images in the game are straight png (or possibly webp) files with their extension stripped.
Any image viewer could open them.
thx for reply, but i really cant start playing again
its 160+ days and i still cant finish consequences quest, private part in room, i did it dozen times and nothing happen

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Stumbled on to this game, and have to say, love it, little grinding at times, but the payoff is always worth it

arma94

May 12, 2017
1660475850994.png

Please help me i am stuck. I have done this punishment in class about 50 times,but still i cant progress further. Thanks for the help

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes