Druuman

May 8, 2018
Playing Kate, is there any particular reason why home showers suddenly take about 45 minutes with version 0.50? It often makes it impossible to shower on weekday mornings without missing school.

Druuman

May 8, 2018
Hello

for lisa and coffee, passed around 6pm everyday (take two things to eat)
For anyone else stuck on this, you have to order two items in the afternoon (step 2), before you can order in the evening (after 6pm) and meet Lisa (step 3).

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
After a long time I installed Glamor again yesterday to check if it really is as bad as it says or implied. I quickly clicked through to update 0.50 and found that the negative statements made here were 100% correct. This update is total crap. The first thing I noticed was that no vote is needed because of the new cheerleading attire. 2. The Quest Villa is still not marked as completed. 3. mostly the same pictures as before only with the new clothes. 4. only 5-10 new pictures per PE hour, and wait another day, swimming lesson nothing new click further, weekend nothing new click further, click further, click further........And so on. 6. the statement of DS make money (optional), have enough money in the game, problem what should kate spend it on???????????? 7. The stats Hunger, Energy, Sexual Arousal have no effect. No new penalties and no repercussions if Kate refuses instructions such as Kate coming into the principal's room to be fucked or standing in front of the class with a vibrator and so on, everything has no effect, even flirting is completely meaningless. 8. why did kate learn stripping and lap dance why should kate continue to rent a room, learned massage for free kate has no clients to massage. AND at the END there are actually people on F95zone who claim that the game would set new standards for Glamor and DARK SILVER, it's just ridiculous what DS is developing. If there was a ranking (which I'm sure exists, but I haven't found it yet) DS wouldn't even make it into the top 100 with its game, I don't even think it's into the top 500. At least that's my opinion.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
is there any cheats for money
A money cheat isn't necessary, you just have to earn money if it's required by a quest. Depending on how far along you are in the game you can earn over 2000 per week. Depending on what you have decided you can earn 100 per fuck in the hotel plus what you get for cleaning and what you find cleaning, with good timing you can earn cleaning the room in the mansion and of course if you play poker play for the rent.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
After a long time I installed Glamor again yesterday to check if it really is as bad as it says or implied. I quickly clicked through to update 0.50 and found that the negative statements made here were 100% correct. This update is total crap. The first thing I noticed was that no vote is needed because of the new cheerleading attire. 2. The Quest Villa is still not marked as completed. 3. mostly the same pictures as before only with the new clothes. 4. only 5-10 new pictures per PE hour, and wait another day, swimming lesson nothing new click further, weekend nothing new click further, click further, click further........And so on. 6. the statement of DS make money (optional), have enough money in the game, problem what should kate spend it on???????????? 7. The stats Hunger, Energy, Sexual Arousal have no effect. No new penalties and no repercussions if Kate refuses instructions such as Kate coming into the principal's room to be fucked or standing in front of the class with a vibrator and so on, everything has no effect, even flirting is completely meaningless. 8. why did kate learn stripping and lap dance why should kate continue to rent a room, learned massage for free kate has no clients to massage. AND at the END there are actually people on F95zone who claim that the game would set new standards for Glamor and DARK SILVER, it's just ridiculous what DS is developing. If there was a ranking (which I'm sure exists, but I haven't found it yet) DS wouldn't even make it into the top 100 with its game, I don't even think it's into the top 500. At least that's my opinion.
There is a page on that shows all the CGs from updates 0.11 to 0.50 and I believe you must have seen it. What most don't know is that during these 8 months (since there were 7 updates for Max) Kate's story was "frozen in time" and DS had the brilliant idea (/sarcasm) to put Max in college and give him more attention than Kate. Most Glamour events are still not complete and not even in the works. DS has given an update on the PE lessons, he will probably give an update at another event and in the future he will update the PE and swimming lessons again. The statistics as well as the "RPG" was probably abandoned by him, going through an open world game with VN and sandbox. There is a boring game you need to manage your stats and you play with FC, Bright Past, if you like these types of games, give it a try.

Sexual arousal had an effect as you had to keep it full to have events and scenes with Julia and also Julia & Nick;
If Kate refuses to be punished, the college will charge for it (money) and she will have to work in infirmary along with Zoey. However, the game does not have a "game over" and so nothing ends up making much sense;
There are games here that take months to have content and when it appears it's a short content but even so...
I will refrain from speaking... Welcome to the club for those of you who are just joining because of being pissed off about the game.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
There is a page on that shows all the CGs from updates 0.11 to 0.50 and I believe you must have seen it. What most don't know is that during these 8 months (since there were 7 updates for Max) Kate's story was "frozen in time" and DS had the brilliant idea (/sarcasm) to put Max in college and give him more attention than Kate. Most Glamour events are still not complete and not even in the works. DS has given an update on the PE lessons, he will probably give an update at another event and in the future he will update the PE and swimming lessons again. The statistics as well as the "RPG" was probably abandoned by him, going through an open world game with VN and sandbox. There is a boring game you need to manage your stats and you play with FC, Bright Past, if you like these types of games, give it a try.

Sexual arousal had an effect as you had to keep it full to have events and scenes with Julia and also Julia & Nick;
If Kate refuses to be punished, the college will charge for it (money) and she will have to work in infirmary along with Zoey. However, the game does not have a "game over" and so nothing ends up making much sense;
There are games here that take months to have content and when it appears it's a short content but even so...
I will refrain from speaking... Welcome to the club for those of you who are just joining because of being pissed off about the game.
I said yes, it doesn't matter at this point, and as long as Kate doesn't deny an official punishment. for which Kate would have to go to the recto room, nothing matters

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022

Even if you think DS might update something in the future, I can't agree with you (yet), because my opinion is (and I'm convinced) that this game has no future in its current development. That this update took almost 2 months to come true is (and I think everyone thinks so) not enough. You're right that other game updates take just as long or longer, but there are major differences as to why and I think you know what I mean. If you don't know, you know where to find me-----F95zone---- Greeting Hacke74.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for all the recent reviews. Sounds like I might have tried this game out before it turned into something absolutely dreadful.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much.

I am currently stuck at a main story part i seem not be able to progress. "Big Brother" everything else is completed and even this one has every progress green already.

Yoga, Breakfast, Showering, Sunbathing alice and sleeping in her bed. Yet nothing continues.

I will try to cheat something but i am afraid of fucking up my savegame.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
new here (in this forum)
is this game has multiple endings?
is there any walkthrough to get all scenes?
if no any tips on what to do to get all scenes?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
new here (in this forum)
is this game has multiple endings?
is there any walkthrough to get all scenes?
if no any tips on what to do to get all scenes?
What endings? (Multiple endings would be tagged as such.)
No.
Tips are in game.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes