ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Why can a man not sleep with both, men and women?
Why only girls can have fun with both?
This game won't have that. Any DS hint of Max's homosexual relationship with other men in Glamour. Will lead to an instant close of the game. Because 112% of the DS patrons of this game do not want to see this kind of content in the game.

can someone explain me what's happened with kate's story and if it's worth playing it?
1. It's worth playing Kate's Story. 2. Mach appeared in Kate's story

Last edited:

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I found another render (this is number 4 but there must be number 1, 2 and 3 /I didn't find them) but this time I didn't find who posted it. Here we see Kate in a different t-shirt next to a character who appears to be Alice (?).
View attachment 2107883

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. It is this difference between what was promised and what is happening now that causes such burning among those who was subscribed from beginning on Patreon. Nobody would care about Max if he was a normal well-developed character (or even dropped out of the game).

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I just wanna see Ann being pregnant.Or I just wanna see every Milfs in such game being pregnant.
Nope. DS doesn't even want to hear anything about this. He was asked more than once in discord, telegram, patreon. The answer is always the same: "There is no pregnancy and never will be."
And this is the only thing you can trust him now. Why now? Because all of a sudden, "Subscribers really wanted and we decided to meet their expectations. No, don't even think that someone paid us directly, where did such thoughts come from? Neil? What about Neil? He fit perfectly into the plot, no one paid us for putting it in the game"

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The author seems to have killed Kate's story. You can try to play a fan remake, but it's in Russian and has just begun to be developed
I downloaded it and it's amazing, and the fact that you won't see Max's shitface makes the game great.
I would ask you to inform us about the development of the game, thank you.

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
There is no interesting plot. There are no interesting dialogues. There are no quality sex scenes. I'm not talking about the lack of animation. It seems that this is a teenager playing with plastic dolls and taking photos.

Reactions: Priappus

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
The English version will be in the future. I don't know English that well, I use a Google translator. I need to raise enough funds to hire a professional translator
IMHO, deepl.com provides better results than Google. Main conditions are similar (like free-of-charge under 5000 characters).

Reactions: Konstantin

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
There is no interesting plot. There are no interesting dialogues. There are no quality sex scenes. I'm not talking about the lack of animation. It seems that this is a teenager playing with plastic dolls and taking photos.
I agree with you mate, but this (Max) game is played by teenagers, they don't care about a quality game, they like this crap.

Reactions: Akarea

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
I am in version .51, I have just begun progressing the College quest line for Max. The teachers call him out for not completing homework. I have been unable to figure out how do to his homework? Or is that not an option at this point of the game?

Apologies if this is a duplicated thread, my searches on this topic were unsuccessful, and this is not in the FAQ.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I found another render (this is number 4 but there must be number 1, 2 and 3 /I didn't find them) but this time I didn't find who posted it. Here we see Kate in a different t-shirt next to a character who appears to be Alice (?).
View attachment 2107883

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question, is this DAZ 3D (img 1) or is it some other software?
If you read the spoiler like that, you realize how DS lied to us and fooled us, DS should be ashamed of this announcement that he made at the beginning and never kept.

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

thejohnnysinss

May 5, 2020
I dont know, if it has been asked before, but i cant continue max quest. I am stuck asking Karen for a do over after punishing helen. is this just the end of the current version? what am i missing? thx guys

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I dont know, if it has been asked before, but i cant continue max quest. I am stuck asking Karen for a do over after punishing helen. is this just the end of the current version? what am i missing? thx guys
Yep, that's it for the time being.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes