Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Fuck I'm glad I stopped supporting this game after that little toe-rag Max was introduced back into the game! Here I was, happily playing Glamour trying to get this totally hot & naive check to turn into "Slutzilla" & fuck anything that moves - then BAM!!!... in comes the obnoxious little shit again. grrrrrr!!!

p.s. do you get the idea that I dont like Max? LMAO!!!
I wander how you react when DS finds out Max is actual Gay

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
Fuck I'm glad I stopped supporting this game after that little toe-rag Max was introduced back into the game! Here I was, happily playing Glamour trying to get this totally hot & naive chick to turn into "Slutzilla" & fuck anything that moves - then BAM!!!... in comes the obnoxious little shit again. grrrrrr!!!

p.s. do you get the idea that I dont like Max? LMAO!!!
i couldn't have said it better...this horny 14 year old is ruining all the fun for us guys...this game sucks

Reactions: Priappus

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
why mac stopped at 0.38?
Because Pope Windows Bill Gates issued an edict. It (edict) says: development for the Mac is declared blasphemy and witchcraft. All those convicted of this heresy will be excommunicated from the church Windows .
But seriously, the developer has a patreon and a discord. You can directly ask your question. This is a fan site. We can only speculate why ds acted this way and not otherwise.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I found another render (this is number 4 but there must be number 1, 2 and 3 /I didn't find them) but this time I didn't find who posted it. Here we see Kate in a different t-shirt next to a character who appears to be Alice (?).
alice-whit.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question, is this DAZ 3D (img 1) or is it some other software?

Angel332

Apr 21, 2018
"Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together?"

Why can a man not sleep with both, men and women?
Why only girls can have fun with both?

Its an intressting idea to See max fucking the shit out of Andrew :love:

• Haha
Reactions: compusavvy
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes