ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I can't get through, please help, nothing has been happening for 3 weeks, and at 11:30 max sofa karina just fucks
If you have an event in class at 11-30. And this event is blocked by an event with Max in the class. There is only one solution here. Complete this quest before Max arrives at the college

Reactions: firevoodoo

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
Unfortunately DS abandoned Kate's story without having started first, better say, abandoned your plans and it just kept putting content little by little slowly.

I found these 3 renders from 2017
i don't want to experience exciting new things! i want to stay home and get spanked 300 times only sometimes by changing people

2ea2y

May 10, 2019
Если у вас мероприятие в классе в 11-30. И это событие заблокировано событием с Максом в классе. Здесь есть только одно решение. Выполните это задание до того, как Макс прибудет в колледж.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]нет save раньше((((((

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Sorry if this is one of those repeating questions but is there an up to date and accurate walkthrough for this game?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both turned up.
What the translator translated is good if the DS falls under mobilization, and not under the article.
A bad trait in the mentality is to look for impassable obstacles to do nothing (this is your problem, not mine) and make a profit in full.
And why not smallpox or emigration because of the agenda?

Заврались оба.
То что напереводил переводчик, хорошо если ДС попадает под мобилизацию, а не под статью.
Плохая черта в менталитете - искать непроходимые препятствия, что бы ничего не делать (это ваша проблема, а не моя) и получать прибыль в полном объёме.
А почему не Оспа или эмиграция из за повестки?

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
So we went to a monthly update to an update very 6 weeks to an update every other month if everything goes smoothly. Even DS can't keep a schedule anymore
Does DS think he's the only one dealing with sickness and war, there are several developers who have the same problems but manage to bring their updates as promised and without bugs.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Fuck I'm glad I stopped supporting this game after that little toe-rag Max was introduced back into the game! Here I was, happily playing Glamour trying to get this totally hot & naive chick to turn into "Slutzilla" & fuck anything that moves - then BAM!!!... in comes the obnoxious little shit again. grrrrrr!!!

p.s. do you get the idea that I dont like Max? LMAO!!!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes