Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
That is positive news, losing interrest in Max, see i never doubt Kate would come back stronger like a feniks
I don't know much about it, if people are really losing interest or is it because of other things.
I can't hide that I have a little more preference for Max's story because of the characters, but I also disagree with seeing Max in college. The problem I always see is how DS handles his plans, he seems to like to run over what has already been built which in this case was Kate's history with college and in that he creates a kind of snowball that is growing every moment he forces the content on him. If Max entered college as a normal character, just like the other npcs, it would be more viable to have one more male npc in the game to interact with, just as it was also possible to add the other one (the old Julia's brother). But he preferred to do it in an unplanned way, as he tried to explore other possible avenues and at the same time force players to give up one side, imo of course.

As for Kate, I'm not so sure and I don't have much hope that one day he'll realize he made a mistake of removing all the spotlight from her and giving it to Max, DS knows that college is what sustains Kate's story, he knows that there can be no room for another protagonist, he made an amateur writer's mistake, it seems he did it on purpose as I always said so his subscribers and audience could forget about her path. That's why he forces, he inserted a new character that I just now discovered the name, Elena, precisely for her to please Max's fans, being that there are other ways that could work better if he were in the Villa or even explore other places, like stripclub, nightclub, etc; as well as could have explored a little more other characters like Ann, Lisa, Sara and Kira and could even use some characters from Kate's story. But he decided to run over everything, to go over a story that he knew had strength and that his subscribers supported him precisely for Kate.

Reactions: dwalsh and Hacke74

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I don't know much about it, if people are really losing interest or is it because of other things.
I can't hide that I have a little more preference for Max's story because of the characters, but I also disagree with seeing Max in college. The problem I always see is how DS handles his plans, he seems to like to run over what has already been built which in this case was Kate's history with college and in that he creates a kind of snowball that is growing every moment he forces the content on him. If Max entered college as a normal character, just like the other npcs, it would be more viable to have one more male npc in the game to interact with, just as it was also possible to add the other one (the old Julia's brother). But he preferred to do it in an unplanned way, as he tried to explore other possible avenues and at the same time force players to give up one side, imo of course.

As for Kate, I'm not so sure and I don't have much hope that one day he'll realize he made a mistake of removing all the spotlight from her and giving it to Max, DS knows that college is what sustains Kate's story, he knows that there can be no room for another protagonist, he made an amateur writer's mistake, it seems he did it on purpose as I always said so his subscribers and audience could forget about her path. That's why he forces, he inserted a new character that I just now discovered the name, Elena, precisely for her to please Max's fans, being that there are other ways that could work better if he were in the Villa or even explore other places, like stripclub, nightclub, etc; as well as could have explored a little more other characters like Ann, Lisa, Sara and Kira and could even use some characters from Kate's story. But he decided to run over everything, to go over a story that he knew had strength and that his subscribers supported him precisely for Kate.
My opinion is still that if he wanted to advance Max's story Dark Silver, Big Brother should/should/should have been further developed. Now, through Max, he's ruining Kate's story and making it meaningless. DS makes the mistake of merging an existing and incomplete story with an entirely new story (Kate) that doesn't fit together and never will (current state of development).

Reactions: dwalsh and Krugger

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
My opinion is still that if he wanted to advance Max's story Dark Silver, Big Brother should/should/should have been further developed. Now, through Max, he's ruining Kate's story and making it meaningless. DS makes the mistake of merging an existing and incomplete story with an entirely new story (Kate) that doesn't fit together and never will (current state of development).
The problem is that DS only listens to himself. People wrote to him both in a telegram and on Patreon. That he is making a mistake by trying to combine Glamour and BB in one bottle. It is much better to just make 2 independent games so that there is no Max in Glamour, and there is no Kate in BB. Well, we see what kind of chimera he got.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The problem is that DS only listens to himself. People wrote to him both in a telegram and on Patreon. That he is making a mistake by trying to combine Glamour and BB in one bottle. It is much better to just make 2 independent games so that there is no Max in Glamour, and there is no Kate in BB. Well, we see what kind of chimera he got.
Yes I totally agree The author combined two games in an attempt, as they say in Russia, to "sit on two chairs", but as expected, he did not succeed - he only tore his pants:ROFLMAO:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
What does the developer want to tell us??????
My opinion on these pictures, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Reheated coffee just different characters. Huhu Lisa is playing a game of stripping poker and of course she loses her clothes. Shake your head, shake your head, shake your head........shake your head.
Лиза будет танцевать на шесте в кафе?
Will Lisa be dancing on a pole in a cafe?
:p

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Wenn ich mir dieses Bild anschaue, habe ich ein starkes Déjà-vu-Gefühl. Nur war es nachts und statt Karen war es Kira.:unsicher:

Es ist in Ordnung, auf jeden Fall bin ich Ihnen dankbar für das, was Sie hier posten.y)
[/ZITAT]
Dein Gefühl ist richtig, es ist genau das gleiche Bild. Aber das ist Standard auf DS, er recycelt, was er kann und nennt es dann das größte Update, das es je gab, sich für seine Aussagen und Verzögerungen zu entschuldigen, und doch gibt es Unterstützer, die es nicht bemerken oder nicht bemerken wollen und immer noch dafür bezahlen. Ich schüttle nur den Kopf über so viel Mist von DS.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
This is the base off Kate story, she has to move on to develop further, Magnolia, Nightclub, Karen as Mistress, Enjoy Life, Face opportunities, Friendships, Opponents, troubles in life. Max is an intruder in collage, let him do something good for mankind, aren't they recruting somewhere for service ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes