Ubello

Feb 1, 2018
Hey I'm stuck very long with Lisa's quest. Like you can see on the pictures, I can go to the Lessons and fuck Lisa. At the end I can choose to cum in Lisa or Ann's mouth. I did never got the chance to fuck Ann.
Suddenly (on the next day, without doing anything special) there is "Big problem" quest available and in Lisas quest the game tells me, I had already sex with Ann, but I didn't. What's wrong here. How can I trigger sex with Ann?
I tried to play this game 3 times from the Beginning and every time I get stuck here.

Please help. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

Last edited:

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
1. Talk to Sofia during Karen's class
2. Come to class at 11-30
3. Do not ask questions point by point, just do as it is written
I've tried to talk to her, insirted a plug, got punished during the class, copied homework, invited to cafe, nothing worked. Whenever I go to the class on 11:30 there is noone, everyone is in the GYM

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I've tried to talk to her, insirted a plug, got punished during the class, copied homework, invited to cafe, nothing worked. Whenever I go to the class on 11:30 there is noone, everyone is in the GYM
There's my mistake, didn't read your task photo carefully. Gave you the solution to the problem, how to punish Sophie, and you need Andrew.
Two options:
1. If Max is in college, then you will have to load an earlier save of the game and complete this quest before Max appears.
2. Max is not in college. I speak from memory. Then. Talk to Andrew before the first lesson and also be in class at 11-30

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
There's my mistake, didn't read your task photo carefully. Gave you the solution to the problem, how to punish Sophie, and you need Andrew.
Two options:
1. If Max is in college, then you will have to load an earlier save of the game and complete this quest before Max appears.
2. Max is not in college. I speak from memory. Then. Talk to Andrew before the first lesson and also be in class at 11-30

sorry, but it still doesn't work

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry, but it still doesn't work
Post your save here. I'll take a look.
Hey I'm stuck very long with Lisa's quest. Like you can see on the pictures, I can go to the Lessons and fuck Lisa. At the end I can choose to cum in Lisa or Ann's mouth. I did never got the chance to fuck Ann.
Suddenly (on the next day, without doing anything special) there is "Big problem" quest available and in Lisas quest the game tells me, I had already sex with Ann, but I didn't. What's wrong here. How can I trigger sex with Ann?
I tried to play this game 3 times from the Beginning and every time I get stuck here.

Please help. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
If photo 4 is the current state of your quests. Then you have no problems. However, you can upload your saves here.

Last edited:

Ubello

Feb 1, 2018
If photo 4 is the current state of your quests. Then you have no problems. However, you can upload your saves here.
My Problem is, that it happened suddenly on the other day, without sex with Ann in the lessons or anything else. I think I miss content.

There are 9 files in the folder. Which do you need.
I've loaded 40 days back and try again.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
My Problem is, that it happened suddenly on the other day, without sex with Ann in the lessons or anything else. I think I miss content.

There are 9 files in the folder. Which do you need.
I've loaded 40 days back and try again.
i need the whole file folder

Ubello

Feb 1, 2018
Here you have. But here I am not in dead end with lessons. Like I said, I've loaded 40 days back, but maybe you can find something corrupted.

Thank you.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This wish is as old as the game and unfortunately will not be fulfilled. It's the way it is, fortunately. Animations could make it even worse than it already is.
Before animation i will be glad if we can have more explicit view on the sex scenes.

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
the next update will also be shitty again. max fucks with lisa and is supervised by karen. it has happened 300 times before only alice was watching and then kira and then the mother.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes