Revora

Apr 17, 2018
52-home-1.jpg

We have a good news bad news situation here. The good news is it wasn't monkey pox. It was, however, covid. Thankfully, it's more or less over, the cough is the only symptom I still have. And while I am currently fine, I was too sick to finish the update in time.

So the bad news is there won't be an update in September. We apologize for the delay, and to make up for it, we plan to release one of our biggest updates ever in October.

All planned events will have more content and we originally aimed for. There will be more events, and they will have more steps.

We will also add new events with Karen in her office and a joined medical check up with Max and Lisa in the medical office.

There will be a lot of new content, so please stay tuned!

(At this point, I don't think anyone should be suprised by this delay.)

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
so I'm stuck here
Lisa: whenever I go to the class, nothing happense, I've tried many locations but still all the same. Any idea on how to progress? all the quests depends on this one to progress 1664211423822.png

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Wich route have more "juice" stuff?, the boy or the girl?

I play all the boy, except the final quest in the school because it cannot be finished...., so i dont know if is worth the time to play the girl too...

gilmtznava

Jul 3, 2022
Lo mismo para mí pero más el último paso de Yoga. La universidad no terminará como entiendo por publicaciones anteriores. Tenemos que esperar a la actualización.
[/COTIZAR]
alli termina esta actualización hay que esperar a la versión proxima

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wich route have more "juice" stuff?, the boy or the girl?

I play all the boy, except the final quest in the school because it cannot be finished...., so i dont know if is worth the time to play the girl too...
Kates route is dead content... the DEVs dont make many updates for "the girl". the game is more or less only about Max Route for a while now and will be in the future too... Kates path is nice... here and there... but not nearly the same amount of content as for max. And well, as i said... is a dead end too. Which will not change really.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I don't believe DS anymore. How many biggest updates of all times does DS still want to make. DS couldn't be further from reality, the patrons are falling and DS is talking about everything being fine. To me, DS is the biggest liar of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't believe DS anymore. How many biggest updates of all times does DS still want to make. DS couldn't be further from reality, the patrons are falling and DS is talking about everything being fine. To me, DS is the biggest liar of all time.
Do you support him? He has kept his promises for ever, he has made monthly updates months after months always. ;)

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Do you support him? He has kept his promises for ever, he has made monthly updates months after months always. ;)
OK reading and understanding are two different things I'm talking about the statement BIGGEST UPDATE EVER that's an outright lie to me and no I don't support DS anymore, I stopped after update 0.42. And if you already read my negative comment then maybe you should read the rest of the comments and think about what is written here and, above all, draw conclusions from it. What surprises me is the fact that a supporter reports, because so far they have gotten exactly what they wanted from DS. I am of course talking about the VIP supporters who have an influence on DS.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Dont waste your time in people that only say negative stuff they dont even buy it, less they suscribe to the Patreons of the creator of this, or others, game.
Question, are you a supporter? I wasn't a VIP but a supporter and I took a long time to speak my mind and I don't only have negative comments but it's human nature not to fixate on the positive so feel free to speak up whatever you want i will do the same (free speech).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He has kept his promises for ever, he has made monthly updates months after months always. ;)
Not quite.
He's broken promises in the past and has been late with several updates, not counting shit hitting the fan in Ukraine. Add that to his habitual overuse of "BIGGEST UPDATE EVAH!", which he's been doing since Big Brother as well, then it's really easy to see why any goodwill he'd garnered with some people has evaporated.

Dont waste your time in people that only say negative stuff they dont even buy it, less they suscribe to the Patreons of the creator of this, or others, game.
There's a difference between only saying negative things, and being critical of a dev and/or their project. What Hacke said falls into the latter.

Reactions: Hacke74

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
need help how to unlock alice punishing everyone seen her with alice and lisa but not max yet im i suppose to do something or will it happend random?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
so I'm stuck here
Lisa: whenever I go to the class, nothing happense, I've tried many locations but still all the same. Any idea on how to progress? all the quests depends on this one to progress
1. Talk to Sofia during Karen's class
2. Come to class at 11-30
3. Do not ask questions point by point, just do as it is written

OK reading and understanding are two different things I'm talking about the statement BIGGEST UPDATE EVER that's an outright lie to me and no I don't support DS anymore, I stopped after update 0.42.
I think it's right not to pay attention to the phrase DS at all, about the biggest update. These words of the DC, only a marketing ploy, nothing more.

need help how to unlock alice punishing everyone seen her with alice and lisa but not max yet im i suppose to do something or will it happend random?
Kate massages Ann in the evening after dinner or Kate and Ann do gymnastics by the pool. In order for Alice to punish Max, Kate must report on Max during the events described above.

Last edited:
Reactions: wojtowicz
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes