Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Checked and it's about money cheat. I don't like to cheat at games and beside I have over 10k money in game. So I do not need that.

Thank you but if there is something else I miss in your signature?
You missed the obvious fact that he wasn't responding to you at all.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe it's about as I still did not finish Olivia's quest (it's going on at least). Maybe this main story quest have a relationship with side quest?

Edit: Actually doing no mistake during whole week (maybe 2 week) has solved the problem :)

Last edited:

Yuzuki0

Nov 11, 2017
Hello,

I have some issues with the game atm... My "Big Brother" quest is stuck even though I watch Alice punish Lisa and do her afterwards but it doesn't check in the quest log... I also don't have the "New world order" quest despite Alice being in charge of everything in the house...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

codep14

Sep 23, 2022
Bonjour j'ai besoin d'aide je suis bloque sur les quêtes "Villa" et "Collège" si quelqu'un peut me dépanner merci d'avance. Bertrand 1.jpg 2.jpg

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
Kate side of a story is a huge let down. As with time her story is watered down to just being another another fuckhole for Max.

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
Hi,
Why Andrew is not in the classroom betwen 11:30 and 12:00? I've already been there 10 times for nothing!
Thank for the answer

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
I gotta say i i've never played a game like this one where "max" response sometimes makes me laugh
just an example, SPOILERS for those who haven't come here yet look away

where kate is the new maid on the job when you play max dont know the girls side mby is the same anyway. when kate is changing and max gotta peep inside and
-kate: max? were yoiu peeking on me!?
-max: Im not even here
-kate; yeah right...

just that little response makes me laugh i know got an easy humor but still just as little as that makes me fall in love with the writing and loving is. plz keep writing like this. anyway great game

sorry for my bad english and typing im dyslexic and english aint my original language

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Kate side of a story is a huge let down. As with time her story is watered down to just being another another fuckhole for Max.
Well 3 upgrades for Kate last 14 months aint that bad, hope it only dont's get worse. I don't play the Max part so i read but i don't know and i don't have to known. Kate for me is Glamour, Max for me was an insult for the game Glamour. Sorry if my reply is not so nice for the Max lovers it is what it is.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Just a simple question:

I think I have finished as Max. Only two quests left. One is about college (still in a loop, nothing changes, searched at previous posts and everyone has that problem).

But the second one interesting: Yoga last step still in a loop too. I have done everything but still says a mind blowing blowjob from Ann. I have even fucked her :LOL: Nowadays she never lets something like that but why it remained like that, I don't know.

I have started to play as Kate. Looks like more difficult than Max.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes