Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
college.jpg
villa.jpg

I play as Kate now (finished Max already). Finished everything in Villa quest but it seems to be not completed. Anyway for college:

Alternative punishment has started. First one was blowing Max. Right after I was after in corridor and clicked classroom and then got the second alternative punishment which is Max fucking Kate in the classroom. After this, whatever I do in the classroom (talking with Sophie I mean) no punishment is given. I don't know if I made a mistake by going to classroom but???

Waiting your responses.

Koriba

Jun 20, 2020
Lost all my saves, can someone please give me that. and im not able to find the glamouredit aswell so please include it in the post

anthonyca30

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 2087053
View attachment 2087054

I play as Kate now (finished Max already). Finished everything in Villa quest but it seems to be not completed. Anyway for college:

Alternative punishment has started. First one was blowing Max. Right after I was after in corridor and clicked classroom and then got the second alternative punishment which is Max fucking Kate in the classroom. After this, whatever I do in the classroom (talking with Sophie I mean) no punishment is given. I don't know if I made a mistake by going to classroom but???

Waiting your responses.
The villa quest is incomplete in this update. The alternative punishment has a bug. You have to just go to the classroom at 1130 and the scene will play.

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
What does the developer want to tell us??????
My opinion on these pictures, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Reheated coffee just different characters. Huhu Lisa is playing a game of stripping poker and of course she loses her clothes. Shake your head, shake your head, shake your head........shake your head.
it's so infinitely ridiculous...and again and again this stupid butt spanking.... hundred thousand times already seen!! it's always the same

Reactions: Hacke74

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
The villa quest is incomplete in this update. The alternative punishment has a bug. You have to just go to the classroom at 1130 and the scene will play.
Thank you. I will try it :)

Edit: I did everything you told me and yes, it turned to green too. But still says "main story" instead of "finished". Is there anything else I should do?

As I remember, while playing with Max, he visited Kate's house, saw the basement and did some activities with Kate :) I think the story continues while playing with Kate but how?

Last edited:

anthonyca30

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you. I will try it :)

Edit: I did everything you told me and yes, it turned to green too. But still says "main story" instead of "finished". Is there anything else I should do?

As I remember, while playing with Max, he visited Kate's house, saw the basement and did some activities with Kate :) I think the story continues while playing with Kate but how?
If i remember right that is the all for Kate's story at the moment.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Unfortunately DS abandoned Kate's story without having started first, better say, abandoned your plans and it just kept putting content little by little slowly.

I found these 3 renders from 2017
It would have been nice, but what use are plans if you don't implement them and allow yourself to be influenced by VIP supporters just to earn more money.

Reactions: Priappus

2ea2y

May 10, 2019
I can't get through, please help, nothing has been happening for 3 weeks, and at 11:30 max sofa karina just fucks

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes