at433

Oct 20, 2017
max seems stuck in the Lisa quest here "Lisa and I are now regulars on Alice's show. Alice demands for me to be tied down to her bed, but other than that, I can't really complain. Plus Lisa is on my side" - nothing new ever happens any more, just this alices show like once a week that seems the same all the time, i'm playing the offline 0.51 version

at433

Oct 20, 2017
whats the next quest for kate after cheerleading squad finished?
nothing new happening now

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if there are still people who are interested in Max's story, but I'm thinking of creating a game to tell about my script.
So, here is the game Download - MEGA
Hi,

I played the demo and I like how it starts.
I have few things to suggest:
1) Chose your destiny - this is so cool, but it needs to not be repetitive (as you wrote later). I suggest as well that you use it on plot forks or important decisions, not pre-Game over ones.
2) I don't really like the no rollback idea that you have - you can still overcome it easy it(save when you feel the need to do), maybe you can offer 'hardcore' mode in which it's enabled.
3) I also think that Max's story has untapped potential.

I am interested to see the development :)

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Wait so it's november now ? where's the statement ?
there is no statement jsut a prediction a lot of dev use it since patreon by default bills on the first on each month so he will probaly wait for 1 november and then put out the update. take it with a grain of salt i have no evidence i am just pessimistic also there is still oktober 31 so one more day

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hi,

I played the demo and I like how it starts.
I have few things to suggest:
1) Chose your destiny - this is so cool, but it needs to not be repetitive (as you wrote later). I suggest as well that you use it on plot forks or important decisions, not pre-Game over ones.
2) I don't really like the no rollback idea that you have - you can still overcome it easy it(save when you feel the need to do), maybe you can offer 'hardcore' mode in which it's enabled.
3) I also think that Max's story has untapped potential.

I am interested to see the development :)
I'm thinking if I continue the project, I've been looking for more renders because I don't have any skills to render and I'm making some changes in PS.
But this is hardcore, the no rollback only happens during after choices, you can save manually during the question and be able to load it, but the proposal is to play by auto save and the player will be able to choose how he wants to play.
Max's game has potential, but I'll have to improvise because I don't have any skills to render, so I'm wondering if the project will work.

Here, I've been working to improve some renders in photoshop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I wouldn't call it 'improvement' tbh
No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise. I was selecting some existing renders, discarding others to improvise on the story. There are many things I would like to do if I knew how to render well, such as Alice appearing in a school uniform, the characters in the living room / lounge room talking, especially Lisa, I don't see any rendering of her watching TV. I can do this with Glamour sprites, so I'm thinking of joining the two, abandoned BB and BB glamour, so I will have to make several adaptations, because many things will not match with another, besides also putting together similar renders, there are many renders that Max looks like an adult, others Alice is weird, or Ann, Lisa and especially Kira that I didn't find many good renders for her. About the images above, I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly in the original render and also I want make her look more like Kate from DS.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Good evening everybody. Unfortunately I have bad news, I will no longer be renewing my $40 subscription to DS. I'm tired of paying more money and being able to have little or no communication with him. It's the end of October and he actually wanted the update to be out by now. But nothing... there has been silence for 9 days, which I don't think is okay... Regards...

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise. I was selecting some existing renders, discarding others to improvise on the story. There are many things I would like to do if I knew how to render well, such as Alice appearing in a school uniform, the characters in the living room / lounge room talking, especially Lisa, I don't see any rendering of her watching TV. I can do this with Glamour sprites, so I'm thinking of joining the two, abandoned BB and BB glamour, so I will have to make several adaptations, because many things will not match with another, besides also putting together similar renders, there are many renders that Max looks like an adult, others Alice is weird, or Ann, Lisa and especially Kira that I didn't find many good renders for her. About the images above, I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly in the original render and also I want make her look more like Kate from DS.
You stated in the previous post “I've been working to improve some renders” then proceeded with “No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise” and concluded “I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly”.

I assume we have communication issues and you mean you PSed images to ‘improve’.

Now, while beauty Is in the eye of the beholder, your ‘improved’ Kate’s face resembles a monkey.

Just saying.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You stated in the previous post “I've been working to improve some renders” then proceeded with “No, I didn't mean "improvement" and yes improvise” and concluded “I'm making changes with Kate because I think she's ugly”.

I assume we have communication issues and you mean you PSed images to ‘improve’.

Now, while beauty Is in the eye of the beholder, your ‘improved’ Kate’s face resembles a monkey.

Just saying.
Ok (y)

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
Good evening everybody. Unfortunately I have bad news, I will no longer be renewing my $40 subscription to DS. I'm tired of paying more money and being able to have little or no communication with him. It's the end of October and he actually wanted the update to be out by now. But nothing... there has been silence for 9 days, which I don't think is okay... Regards...
that's intense.... you pay 40 and have no benefits? he doesn't even address your suggestions for improvement?

Reactions: Sombramain22
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes