RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Glamour-0.52.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Good evening everybody. Unfortunately I have bad news, I will no longer be renewing my $40 subscription to DS. I'm tired of paying more money and being able to have little or no communication with him. It's the end of October and he actually wanted the update to be out by now. But nothing... there has been silence for 9 days, which I don't think is okay... Regards...
you were actually paying him 500$/yr for this and he ghosted you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: halil123

Roman8888

Dec 21, 2020
and really, how long will Anna last? although there is a hint in the update. but it seems to me that her punishment of herself and Max was delayed)))

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Since he pretty much went full fem dom on Max route. I'm shocked he aint get one of the females to fuck him in the ass. The moment that happens this game will go on my ignore list.

Reactions: Zane11

sartinello

Nov 8, 2018
Ha-ha.. I remember time when DS pause his work with Glamour(glamour 0.8 that he was made by own) and start BB. He generously gave garanties that he finish glamour. And what we can see now? First version of glamour(IMHO much better than new) was abadonned. BB was abadonned. Anybody believe that this version of Glamour will finished?

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022

October is almost over and it's time for another release. 0.52 is even bigger than we planned, with over 300 images and dozens of events. Although it's over 90% complete, we won't be able to release it tomorrow.

As a result, we decided to cut it into three parts:

0.52.1 is a series of events in which Karen teaches Lisa and Max in their room. We will release it tomorrow. This series of events alone is about the size of our average update.

0.52.2 will be released in a couple of days when everything is ready. This is a series of events during which Max and Lisa go to Veronica's for tutoring. This is also about as big an update as our usual one.

And then, as soon as we're done with 0.52.3, we'll release that as well. This movie will revolve around Max, Karen and Alice in the principal's office.

We are still hoping to release 0.53 in November. It will be dedicated to the adventures of Lisa, Max and Zoe in the medical office.
Just Max Max Max Max...........I don't believe Dark Silver anymore.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
This one is so big he has to separate it over the month in 3 phases.... 300 images: 50 images per event (not counting different angle - in total 100 images per event) :D
Well, that's a lot of work for DS, other developers just manage about 1500 to 2500 pictures and very good animations in Full HD and, or 4k, a logical and very good story. These developers should take DS as an example of how to engineer something to death. HaHAHAHA.

sartinello

Nov 8, 2018
Well, that's a lot of work for DS, other developers just manage about 1500 to 2500 pictures and very good animations in Full HD and, or 4k, a logical and very good story. These developers should take DS as an example of how to engineer something to death. HaHAHAHA.
And you forgot that this make not DS but his workers))

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a way to used other people's saved games on android yet? I love this game but really don't want to start over.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
you were actually paying him 500$/yr for this and he ghosted you? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for being blunt, but how stupid do you have to be to pay $40 a month for this deteriorating game with no communication. Other developers have their ups and downs too, but DS has been in free fall without a parachute for a very, very, very long time now. I just hope DS hits Earth soon and brings itself back to reality.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry for being blunt, but how stupid do you have to be to pay $40 a month for this deteriorating game with no communication. Other developers have their ups and downs too, but DS has been in free fall without a parachute for a very, very, very long time now. I just hope DS hits Earth soon and brings itself back to reality.
I say this as someone who liked everything about the first game aside from the low effort NTR with the stepdad. He was already bad when he made the original game..this is just a reskin of that game and from what I can tell he never learned a thing from any mistakes he ever made. Instead of focusing on one game he made two games in one game and there are always people angry at him every update. You can't please everyone but doing it the way he is doing it sure isn't helping much.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes