Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
According to the quest log Alice showed me her house, but she never did.
We've gone to the cafe a few times and that's it.

Is my safe just corrupted or do I need to wait a bit?

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
TBH the game is finished. Max has fucked his whold family, the only thing that really misses is like the orgy scene, but after that he could say that's it. He just want to milk his Patreons and then he will drop it with an unfinished update.
He hasn't fucked Helen yet. Just sayin'...

• Angry
Reactions: Hacke74

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would personally think it's more about the fact his recent updates has been shit.
I play for the Max part personally, but the last year has been so bad with updates that adds nothing, but he always promise the best update ever*

*But cut in 3 so you have 3 bad updates instead

TBH the game is finished. Max has fucked his whold family, the only thing that really misses is like the orgy scene, but after that he could say that's it. He just want to milk his Patreons and then he will drop it with an unfinished update.
Both Max's and Kate's halves went south because he wanted to merge Kate's story into Max's and Max's into Kate's.

Reason why: recycling CGs

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Each subsequent version is worse than the previous one. Such a huge amount of time to create a version and so little content. Moreover, it is completely incomprehensible what the author wants to show - the plot narrative has long been destroyed, there is a sluggish progress along any one branch.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Geez this guy is a one trick pony. A silent reboot of Big Brother because he was either too lazy or ran out of ideas for the Kate content.

Reactions: Priappus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Stuck on mentor quest, done everything else, all says finished, except for the Olivia side quest, still says I got to 'late night lessons with Ann', but nothing is happening with the mentor quest.

Reactions: EviLord032

BLynch

May 15, 2018
Stuck on mentor quest, done everything else, all says finished, except for the Olivia side quest, still says I got to 'late night lessons with Ann', but nothing is happening with the mentor quest.

I started a new game and am stuck in the same spot...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes