Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any reason to buy the better laptop?
I have been saving money a long time and want to know if it's actually a good idea to buy the more expensive laptop

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any reason to buy the better laptop?
I have been saving money a long time and want to know if it's actually a good idea to buy the more expensive laptop
Literally no reason to get the more expensive ones.

There might have been a plan for them, but it was obviously another abandoned afterthought.

Yumnitca

Mar 16, 2021
Reinstalled Windows. And I forgot about saving. All the saves and most importantly the money flew away. And it's hard to play this game without money. Tell me how to add money.

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
Reinstalled Windows. And I forgot about saving. All the saves and most importantly the money flew away. And it's hard to play this game without money. Tell me how to add money.
drag your save here, find your money value and edit it. save the new file and replace your save with it. Worth making a backup save just in case.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Geez this guy is a one trick pony. A silent reboot of Big Brother because he was either too lazy or ran out of ideas for the Kate content.
Remember this game is already a glamour reboot. Looks like he only has two options. Too bad wehn you see devs with amazing ideas but no technical means to really make them shine

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Remember this game is already a glamour reboot. Looks like he only has two options. Too bad wehn you see devs with amazing ideas but no technical means to really make them shine
It's not a case of lacking technical means. It's a case of "lazy bastarditis" and taking the easy option.

Joffers79

Mar 25, 2018
had a new laptop, backed up my old hard drive, but can't see any old saves - any ideas which locations save information/files are?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ha ha ha. Patrons are fleeing from the developers because the authors killed the game View attachment 2143964
Well,

first he killed Kate's story. Now, he's killing Max's story, too.

It's been months since he locked out a lot of sex scenes in Max's halfgame: since Ann discovered the cameras, Max can't have sex with her anymore, therefore no more sex scenes with her except Max eating her out, no more "lessons" with Lisa, no more scenes with Kira, no more sex with Olivia, no more a lot of things, no more Max using the cameras.

And since this game has no gallery scene, players are missing a lot of sex content now.

This is really really disappointing.

Reactions: gnredy and Zane11

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I just saw the CGs, holy shit, what a disappointing game. I already knew that DS was going to sink Max's story, but it seems like it went well ahead of schedule. Can you imagine having to wait 3 months for an update like this? what a shameful upgrade. 3 months to make the worst update ever, I don't think even your subscribers are liking what they're seeing and also enjoying the direction this game is going. He managed to get two shots in each foot, the first was on Kate, now on Max.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
had a new laptop, backed up my old hard drive, but can't see any old saves - any ideas which locations save information/files are?
If not Apple, then here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Who is leading this thread. This is not the first person to ask. Where are the save files for the game. Add save file locations for Win, Android, Apple.

Reactions: Joffers79
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes