Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
1080 patrons is still a lot. How much was it before ?
1.png

Think he will mange, and I don't mind the way content gets released(time wise). But I think the content that do drop is boring AF, and seems very unplanned honestly. Would not mind a rework in the way he updates his game and perhaps some more interesting gameplay / Story.... it really do feel like a a VN at the moment : /

Reactions: Priappus

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
View attachment 2146912

Think he will mange, and I don't mind the way content gets released(time wise). But I think the content that do drop is boring AF, and seems very unplanned honestly. Would not mind a rework in the way he updates his game and perhaps some more interesting gameplay / Story.... it really do feel like a a VN at the moment : /
interesting the last drop. my prediction is that they're already working on a new project because once the earnings go under a certain level they're gonna have to abandon glamour

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Can you be more specific about what it is, and where it comes from? We need more details, no just a photo!
It's from 52.2 which was supposed to drop days after 52.1

''0.52.1 is a series of events in which Karen teaches Lisa and Max in their room. We will release it tomorrow. This series of events alone is about the size of our average update.

0.52.2 will be released in a couple of days when everything is ready. This is a series of events during which Max and Lisa go to Veronica's for tutoring. This is also about as big an update as our usual one.

And then, as soon as we're done with 0.52.3, we'll release that as well. This movie will revolve around Max, Karen and Alice in the principal's office.

We are still hoping to release 0.53 in November. It will be dedicated to the adventures of Lisa, Max and Zoe in the medical office.''

Last edited:

sartinello

Nov 8, 2018
interesting the last drop. my prediction is that they're already working on a new project because once the earnings go under a certain level they're gonna have to abandon glamour
And new project will be with Max, Kate etc. They will call it Glamour 2.0 and add several new things.
DS have one problem. He want money but wouldn't want work. It's many ideas and worlds can be released having team with programmers and designers. But this work need scenario and DS don't want lost his time for making new scenarios

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 2146912

It's impressive how much patreons he losts, but also how much he is still paid.

Reactions: Zellemate
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes