DoKK

Jan 3, 2018
Probably it's somewhere in the 1286 pages, but can someone point me to or tell me how to update the android version without losing the saves ? Since I'm on 0.48 version and cannot continue playing. Thanks in advance.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
Dear Sirs. I'm making my fan remake of the game Glamour (Kate's Story). And I would like to create a game theme on the forum. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Mega

Google Drive
thank you for doing this , i'm downloading it now and having a look , just one small favor if its possible , could you include a small portion of the game dedicated to the slow torture and death of max please

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So updated continue story about tutoring and punishment Lisa and Max. None of Ann or else. Hhmmm:unsure:

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
Well, if only Max gets fucked in the ass by a few black guys :ROFLMAO:
i was thinking along the lines of making it choice based , for excample Kate could lure him to the garden shed on the impression of somthing kinki happening , she then clamps his dick in the bench vice and snaps off the handle , she then hands him a hacksaw and proceeds to set the shed on fire , at least max has a choice then , either burn to death in the shed or cut his own dick off

actually not a hacksaw , that would be too quick , so maybe she hands him a blunt butter knife instead , make the little fucker suffer a bit

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
why does everyone use the kate storyline pictures to attrack people to glamour ? i don't care about the Max story so you all have your fun but please use also the max storyline pictures to attrack players for glamour. It is very confusing for those who starts playing this game. Max content in picture , almost no exposure in promoting, or am i the one that is seeing this wrong ?
ps 0.53 wil be the biggest Kate upgrate ever, must be after .48 everything was Max Max Max oh and Max.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
is this reworked big brother? (can u choice only one MC?)
No it is not big brother, more a parody off big brother, glamour should be Kate story line, but chose Max if you are into fucking the family. But it is so unpleasently frequent that it's gets boring very soon, pinky promise.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes