fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Has any progress been made on the female protagonist path since I last played about 2 years ago? I don't remember FMC's name so I can't tell which PC the changelogs are referring to.

Reactions: paddyo73

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Most boring update ever..............
With Ann cock blocking Max and Kira absent from storylines foreseeable future , game seems to have lost both Katya and Max fans

Last edited:

pepeza80

Sep 25, 2020
Hey
Sorry for asking, but does anyone have a save file before Max and Julia arrived at school?
I didn't complete Karen quest before he joined school, so i get stuck
Thanks for helping :D

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Dear Sirs. I'm making my fan remake of the game Glamour (Kate's Story). And I would like to create a game theme on the forum. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Checking

Reactions: Michel Mak

zgnzgn

Oct 15, 2021
Is anyone have same bug as mine

I can't finish cheerleading quest
after shower i wait wait but second shower image dont show up

a cheerleading quest finished save file also work for me because i get tiered

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Dear Sirs. I'm making my fan remake of the game Glamour (Kate's Story). And I would like to create a game theme on the forum. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Mega

Google Drive
watched. The girls will probably love it. The orgial figures look good. But what you have painted looks bad.
Whitened faces, a lot of grain, poor quality.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know how to edit save files now?
I saw in the link in the op that the save editor no longer works because saves aren't encrypted anymore?
Do you just open them in like Notpad++ to edit them? Also anyone know where the saves are stored?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I've said before I was a BB fan, so when I play I do for Max's side. To that end and time delays aside, I don't mind the new content. I actually rather like it. I just wish the focus would be a little more on the family (especially Kira and Ann) instead of 3rd parties like Karen and Veronica. Karen's hot and I don't mind her inclusion, but let's face it, Kira's on another level lol

Reactions: Roman8888
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes